Belgrade

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tourism guidance

by hussain573 Online Now Jun 17, 2014 at 12:01 AM

We are family of seven members travelling to belegrade soon. Is there any famouls tourism agency who can arrange private tourism packages in the city or to nearby cities?

more
    • Tourism guidance

by hussain573 Online Now Jun 17, 2014 at 12:01 AM

We are family of seven members travelling to belegrade soon. Is there any famouls tourism agency who can arrange private tourism packages in the city or to nearby cities?

• From Belgrade to Sarajevo

by spala Online Now Jun 6, 2014 at 5:24 AM

Hello,
      I will be visiting Balkan countries this summer. What is the best way to go to Sarajevo from Belgrade or Novi Sad? I checked some websites but they dont seem updated.
      Thanks in advance,
      Serkan

10 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 9:13 PM
    • bottled water availability in Belgrade

by 1funs8 Online Now May 23, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Hello Belgrade experts, with the floods and reported water shortages in the area, is there currently a shortage of bottled water available for purchase in Belgrade? Thanks very much!

4 Answers May 25, 2014 at 5:48 AM
    • namelessone0001's Profile Photo

hey folk,i am heading to Belgrad, need your suggestions..

by namelessone0001 Online Now May 8, 2014 at 5:02 PM

I am plannin to go Belgrad. I would like to hear yall advice about what to see in morning,where to eat and where to go fun? Besides of that, I want to know how much a cab may cost airport to Nikole Spasica???

Thanks for your asistance :)

3 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 6:31 PM
    • VivienneN's Profile Photo

bus from be grade to Belgrade airport

by VivienneN Online Now Feb 2, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Bus from Belgrade city to Belgrade airport.
      Where do I get the bus?is there a shuttle like the one from the airport? Or another one? 79 or something like that?
      Thanks!!
      Vivienne

2 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 6:46 AM
    • VivienneN's Profile Photo

bus from be grade to Belgrade airport

by VivienneN Online Now Feb 2, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Bus from Belgrade city to Belgrade airport.
      Where do I get the bus?is there a shuttle like the one from the airport? Or another one? 79 or something like that?
      Thanks!!
      Vivienne

8 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 1:07 AM
    • explorer13's Profile Photo

Would appreciate some tips on my solo travel

by explorer13 Online Now Oct 3, 2013 at 2:41 AM

I will be travelling solo to Belgrade in December. As I understand, weather may not be the best at this time of the year... but- what can I expect? I would like to walk around a lot!
      Another question- are there are any good cafes/clubs/bars there where I can just listen to local rock musicans? And- would a lone female visitor be out of place in this environment? :)
      More... I would like to make day trips to places outside Belgrade. Since I wouldn't feel confident driving there, I would have to rely on public transport. One place I'd like to see is the fortress in Smederevo. What else could I see in a day? I'd also like to see some local village life. Is this realistic and if yes, how?
      Thank you in advance!

13 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 1:07 AM
    • SubinL's Profile Photo

spas in Belgrade

by SubinL Online Now Sep 23, 2013 at 7:13 PM

im looking for some spa places where open early in the morning liek 6 am..
      i want to have some spa ealry in the morning,,please get me back asap,
      thank you guys

• Stag do in belgrade - should I be concerned?

by nbcmc7 Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Going to a stag do in belgrade on Friday with 13 very boisterous 30 yr olds. Should I be concerned or will it all be fine?

9 Answers Oct 31, 2013 at 1:01 PM
    • Bus Belgrade-Sarajevo July 2013

by Draakje Online Now Jul 24, 2013 at 3:30 AM

We want to travel from Belgrade to Sarajevo on 31 July in the afternoon. Our airplane from Belgium arrives at 12:00. We saw two options: the 16:00 public bus. Do we need to make a reservation for that bus and how? The other option is going by minibus organised by Gea Tours, but they don't answer my mails. We need some help...

• How can we get to from Brasov to Belgrade?

by kelly88uk Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Hello, me and my friends are currently in Brasov and wish to travel to Belgrade (tomorrow hopefully).
      Can this be done? If so, how?
      We've looked at the possibility of going via Bucharest or Timisoara. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

8 Answers Jun 29, 2013 at 1:39 AM
    • Dabs's Profile Photo

Belgrade hotel, Novi Sad

by Dabs Online Now Jun 20, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I'm torn about where to stay in Belgrade, I've got a hotel reserved but I'm thinking of switching. Here's our schedule

day 1-fly in from Sarajevo very early (arrive at around 7:30am), sights in Belgrade
      day 2-probably more sights in Belgrade, have requested a Belgrade Greeter tour
      day 3-daytrip to Novi Sad
      day 4-fly home, flight leaves 8am

The hotel I have reserved now is Rezime Civilization, Zmaj Jovina 7, Stari grad, the hotel I'm considering is the Belgrade City Hotel which is right by the bus station. If I stay by the bus station, I have the shuttle from the airport that takes me there and back unless it doesn't run that early in the morning and I'm also close to the bus station for the trip to Novi Sad. If I stay at the Rezime, then I can still take the shuttle but I think then I have to take a taxi the rest of the way, a 15-20 minute walk with luggage doesn't seem optimal. I don't mind walking ie to get to the sights from the hotel, I just don't want to do it with luggage. Thoughts?

Getting to Novi Sad, it looks like there are plenty of buses, that it takes 1 1/2 hours and you can buy tickets day of travel. Once we get to Novi Sad, can we walk from the bus station to the city center? Or do we need to take a bus?

Sremski Karlovci looks close to Novi Sad, can you visit that on the same day as Novi Sad from Belgrade or is that too much for one day?

3 Answers Jul 9, 2014 at 5:22 AM
    • Belgrade to Sarajevo

by trenzo Online Now Jun 16, 2013 at 5:40 AM

Hi! Is there any one can inform me about the timetables and companies from Belgrade bus station to Sarajevo. East Sarajevo can be okey. Moreover what is the price of one way ticket?

6 Answers Jun 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    • bragni's Profile Photo

taxi price

by bragni Online Now May 31, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Hi,
      how much shall taxi from the Railway Station to Sumadija Hotel (Sumadijski Trg) cost ?
      I guess (basing on the map) that it is 4-5 km.
      Is it easy to find a taxi at the Railway Station ?

1 Answer Feb 7, 2014 at 1:07 AM
    • Weather in winter

by ccwalker Online Now May 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Hi,

I am looking to travel to Belgrade this winter (mid December thru January 3/4) and I was curious as to what I should do in terms of keeping myself warm in the cold... I'm a California girl, so I don't think my small simple jacket will work being that it will likely be in the negative temps.

Can someone give me some ideas?

Also, I will be staying exclusively in Belgrade I believe -being that I will not have a car, can anyone give me an idea of an area of the city to get my hotel in?

2 Answers May 11, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    • mirchica's Profile Photo

Change money

by mirchica Online Now Apr 30, 2013 at 5:40 AM

Hi Everybody :)

Where can we change money in Belgrade on 1.05, banks won't be working, what about some currency exchange office at normal prices in the center?

And also will the tourist office work during the holidays?

5 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 6:47 PM
    • mirchica's Profile Photo

Parking during holidays

by mirchica Online Now Apr 15, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Hi, we're planing to visit Belgrade about 1-4 May. I know Serbia has official holidays in this period and I was wondering if we can park in zones I, II and III (for more than 1,2 and 3 hour respectively) without worrying that they might take our car?
      So, what's the situation during the holidays?
      Thank you!

7 Answers Apr 18, 2013 at 2:38 AM
    • ride share: Budapest - Novi Sad - Belgrade - Skopje on 5-6-7th April

by mizsi3 Online Now Mar 28, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Hi,

I am going with a friend of mine on 5th April in the afternoon from Budapest to Novi Sad and there are two places available in his car for ride share. We may stop in Szeged for someone to get in/out.
      On 6th April we continue from Novi Sad to Belgrade, on 7th April from Belgrade to Skopje, Macedonia.
      Let me know, if you would be interested: mizsi3@freemail.hu.

Cheers,
      Istvan

• boltonian's Profile Photo

Football

by boltonian Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Can anyone tell me the kick off times for the following games...

3rd April - Red Star v Hajduk Kula
      6th April Smederevo v Red Star
      6th April Partizan v Vojvodina

Various websites say the kick off is 11am, others say 4pm some say 7pm.

Please help as the kick off will hugely affect the bus times we can use.

Thanks

4 Answers Mar 20, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Hidden Bars of Belgrade

by boltonian Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Was hoping to use Belgrade Greeters to get a tour of the hidden bars. So far I have not had a any reply from them. In the case that they don't come back to me, what are my options?

The Belgrade Pub Crawl - Anyone done it, what are the reviews, which bars etc?

Or, is it possible to do it alone (or would it be unlikely that a non Serbian could find the hidden gems?)

Thanks

4 Answers Mar 18, 2013 at 7:06 AM
    • Dabs's Profile Photo

Belgrade to Sarajevo

by Dabs Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I'm in the really early stage of seeing if I can pull off a summer trip, hubby wants to do a swim race in Istanbul in July (hot, hot, hot I imagine) but it's not confirmed yet. I wanted to see a little of Serbia and/or Bosnia since Serbia is one major omission from my travel map. I've found that we can fly between Istanbul and Belgrade for not too much but if we were to continue on to Sarajevo from Belgrade, is it best just to fly? I see that there were trains and buses that take a good chunk of the day but if it's a scenic ride or if there's an interesting stop between the two, maybe we would do that instead of flying. Any thoughts?

18 Answers May 27, 2013 at 7:00 AM
    • City Pass

by badang Online Now Feb 6, 2013 at 4:54 AM

Does their city pass pay up? http://www.belgradepass.com/

Don't know what are their prices, I've heard Belgrade is cheap.

7 Answers Feb 19, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Minibus to Sarajevo

by boltonian Online Now Dec 13, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Hi,

Have sent several emails to the GEA company who offer minibus from Belgrade to Sarajevo. Heard nothing back.

Trying to find out the departure times. Anyone know of other companies offering this trip? Really want a faster version than the bus or train.

Thanks

3 Answers Dec 13, 2012 at 9:26 AM
    • chewbacca1975's Profile Photo

how to get from the airport to the train station?

by chewbacca1975 Online Now Aug 23, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Hello, what is the easiest way to reach to the central train station from Nicola tesla Airport? how long does it take?

5 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 1:07 AM
    • From Belgrade to Kotor - by night bus or train?

by piwas Online Now Jul 25, 2012 at 10:09 AM

We will arrive by plane on next Monday evening to Tesla airport (couple plus 10 yrs child). And just next day we have our apartment reservation at Kotor started.
      So please help me to decide - does it worth trying to catch night train to Bar (very scenic road, I know) and then day bus to Kotor from there, or that direct night buses comfortable enough to have some sleep during its such long run?
      And what about price difference?
      Thanks!

• AnatolyZ's Profile Photo

Euro2012 and Nightlife?

by AnatolyZ Online Now Jun 28, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Dear travel friends!
      im in Beograd and I love this city indeed...
      can u tell me please where there are big screens , mass environment and nice set for Euro2012 game today in the city?
      And where is it the best to get drunk and go to party on thursday?;-)))
      would realllly realy appreciate any help!!
      thank you very much!!!

2 Answers Jun 30, 2012 at 1:56 AM
    • chewbacca1975's Profile Photo

from Belgrade to Budapest

by chewbacca1975 Online Now Jun 5, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Hello dear VT friends,

I'd like to go to Budapest by the end of August and before entering the Schengen zone I want to have a trip to Belgrade. can you please tell me what is the easiest way to travel from Belgrade to Budapest? If you recommend travelling by train, can someone please link me the web site? or Are there any budget flights?

thanks for your assistance :-)

6 Answers Jun 5, 2012 at 2:15 PM
    • accomodation on E75

by ioanabudu Online Now May 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Hi there serbian friends,
      I plan to stop for one night in Serbia for a "sleep-stop" on my way to Greece.
      Anyone can recomend me a nice but not expensive place on highway E75 (I don't want to leave it this time) somewhere about 200-300 km after Belgrade?
      I will be with my family and my kids !
      Thanks and all the best!

3 Answers May 23, 2012 at 3:04 AM
    • Bus from Belgrade to Sarajevo

by geriflox Online Now May 1, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Hi there everyone.
      Myself and my friend will be in Belgrade in September and are wanting to get the bus to Sarajevo.I cannot understand any of the bus websites, although going by the Lonely Planet,there is a bus to Sarajevo daily which takes approx 7-8 hrs. Would anybody happen to have up to date knowledge of the bus timetable to Sarajevo,particularly if there is an overnight train? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2 Answers May 2, 2012 at 3:38 PM
    • DeeRus's Profile Photo

Belgrade - to stay, to eat, to see??

by DeeRus Online Now Feb 6, 2012 at 8:48 AM

We are looking to visit at the end of March for 3 nights and have a couple of questions please.

Accommodation
      What is the best area to look at, one which is close to the main area for bars and restaurants but at the same time, not right in the middle of it and you don’t get any sleep!!! I’ve found a few apartments which look good value, which helps as we’d need triple rooms if it’s a hotel we book – so are apartments worth looking at over hotels?

Eating
      What would you say and the places/types of food you must not miss when visiting Belgrade?

Seeing the city
      Part of our group includes my dad, aged 70, so is Belgrade an easy city to look round on foot or does it work better using public transport. If transport, what is the most cost efficient way of doing this – is there a tourist card or travel card that’s worth buying for a 3 night stay?

Thanks to all for any help offered

2 Answers Jun 26, 2014 at 6:36 AM