Belfast Travel Answers

change location
Traveldi's Profile Photo

Flight Advice from Belfast to Toronto Canada - Any Help Greatly Appreciated.

by Traveldi Online Now Sep 29, 2006 at 8:08 AM

Hi Everyone,
I am really looking forward to going to my brother's wedding in Saskatoon in July.
I have never been to Canada before and have been doing lots of research into flights etc.
I will probably fly from Belfast to Toronto, and then to Saskatoon. To book the flights now are quite expensive, and I see that some airlines haven't released their flights yet for Summer 07. I was wondering if any of you had any experience with this route, any insider tips - like is there a time when the flights come on, and offer some good deals or should I pay the current rate incase prices increase - I will also post this on the Canada forum and see if the guys there have any ideas. I really can't wait to go and I am enjoying looking up all the Canada tips to see where else would be good to go to during this visit. It seems a lot of people from Belfast have relations in Canada, so maybe some of you are frequent visitors - any advice would be great. I am wondering if it is going to be a very long journey for some of my older relatives etc. Any ideas would be brilliant. I am currently working away, so I hope all is going well for you all in good old Belfast!

Thanks for any help.
Best Wishes
Travel Di x

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Belfast Travel Answer Locations