change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• r&b in Lisbon

Lisbon Jun 21, 2015 at 10:10 AM

Hi All,

Looking for R&B, soul, hiphop, soul in Lisbon!

My wife and I will be in Lisbon between 26-28 June 2015.

Any suggestions?
      Thanks for your help

CSUK2008

more
    • Circuitman's Profile Photo

Moving to Oeiras!

Oeiras Jun 27, 2015 at 3:43 PM

Dear all Lisbon lovers, I would really appreciate if you can give me a detailed information regarding beaches around Oeiras since very soon I will be living right there. I enjoy to go beach after work (around 6-7 pm) or very early morning and looking for clean water, nice people around and if possible not to crowded. I like do trekking by the way. I need your advice about daily life in Oeiras as well. Quick tips are welcome. Cheers, Eray

Sharing the knowledge is precious.

more
    • whodunit's Profile Photo

hotel with shuttle to/from the airport

Lisbon Jun 18, 2015 at 7:34 PM

My girlfriend and I are traveling to Lisboa. She arrives quite early and I arrive about 18 hours later in the same day. I'd like for her to stay in a decent area and hopefully with an airport shuttle. In a perfect world, it would also be a large international chain hotel (Marriott, Hilton Hotels, IHG, Starwood, etc) but not a requirement. Does this exist? Recommendation please?

Neither of us has been there before nor do we have any idea where to go/stay/do. That's a question for another forum. She is Brazilian so Portuguese isn't an issue.

more
    • Transfers Lisbon

Lisbon Jun 10, 2015 at 10:17 PM

What is the best, easiest and cheapest way to get from Lisbon Airport to Sana Estoril Hotel, in Estoril, please?

more
    • Belem Market/ Torre de Belem..

by bear89 Online Now Nov 16, 2013 at 9:01 AM

How to get from belem station to belem market?

How to get to Torres belem?

What is the best time to go on a Sunday?

12 Answers Dec 20, 2013 at 1:47 AM
    • Car parking in Belem portugal.

by timmo69uk Online Now Jun 24, 2013 at 4:59 AM

any help would be great regarding were to park near tram or bus as we would like to do the tram 28 to see lisbon

2 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 6:11 AM
    • Car parking in Belem portugal.

by timmo69uk Online Now Jun 24, 2013 at 4:57 AM

can anyone please advise on car parking near or in belem

• Voron's Profile Photo

Marble hand in the wall of Mosteiro dos Jeronimos

by Voron Online Now Sep 26, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Hi, everybody!
      While I visited Mosteiro dos Jeronimos in Belem I saw people (they were tourists from Japan actually) touching the hand in the wall. This hand is a part of a marble wall decoration. And it is located at the entrance hall near the grave of Vasco da Gama. I stepped closer to check this hand. It was polished like thousand of people are touching it every day.
      Does anyone know what is this hand? Why everybody are trying to touch it?
      I didn't see the same decoration on the other wall or anywhere else in this place.
      I tried to find information in internet but didn't find any.

4 Answers Sep 27, 2009 at 4:40 AM