Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• airbrush's Profile Photo

How to get to Belem from Singapore.

by airbrush Online Now May 16, 2010 at 6:57 AM

Hello Lady and Gentleman,
      I will be travelling to Belem in July for a week. It my first time to Belem and not sure which air route or airlines is good for this trip. Could you please enlightened me. With Best Regards

3 Answers Jun 1, 2010 at 11:48 AM
    • Looking for very good english speaker to plan my travel in Belem

by myclark Online Now Dec 17, 2009 at 9:37 PM

I am planning a trip to Belem but I need help in finding a company, agency or indvidual that is willing to assist in errands and translation prior to my 2 week family vacation in Belem. Where can I find this information for someone to perform for just a few days?

1 Answer Dec 17, 2009 at 10:58 PM
    • Help

by albertriddell Online Now May 28, 2007 at 6:08 PM

Hi guys,
      I am going to be arriving in Belem soon, and from there i plan to take a boat to Manaus. Can anyone tell me any information on how long this takes, cost involved, and anything else that i might need to know. Actually, whilst i am on here, could anyone tell me if they know of cheap flights to Belem from Rio, as at the moment i am looking at a 50 plus hour bus journey to get there. Yes, as you can guess i spent too long in other countries, and so am having to rush somewhat!!

thanks again for any help folks

• language schools

by audrey06 Online Now Apr 19, 2007 at 5:10 PM

Does anyone know of a small language school in Belem that I could take a class at for a week or so?

thanks!

• miscellaneous information

by ConnieWhite Online Now Jul 19, 2006 at 4:58 AM

Are there ATM machines available to withdraw cash in the local currency? If not, will my hotel be able to exchange my money into their currency or will that option be available at the airport? Do a lot of people speak English?

3 Answers Apr 8, 2012 at 11:47 AM
    • Which tour operator in Belem is best?

by mizmamie Online Now Sep 6, 2005 at 11:47 AM

I'll visit Belem in a few months and have found 2 tour operators so far: Amazon Star and Vale Verde. Both of them seem to offer very similar outings (Ilha dos Papagaios, Icoaraci, etc.) at pretty much the same prices. If you have used one or both, which would you recommend? Are there other good tour operators in Belem? My travel partner and I can speak Portuguese, so having an English-speaking guide is not necessary. In fact, we prefer someone who doesn't speak English so we can practice our Portuguese. :-)

Thanks in advance!

3 Answers Dec 14, 2006 at 9:47 AM
    • sanguin's Profile Photo

Scuba Diving in Belém?

by sanguin Online Now Jul 3, 2005 at 1:51 PM

Hello,

I'd love to go scuba diving up here in Belém and I'v heard there's good diving not far from the city. Does anyone have good addresses for diving schools (I'm thinking of doing the advanced open diver) or other contacts that might be useful?

Muito obrigada,
      Julia

1 Answer Dec 14, 2006 at 9:14 AM
    • sanguin's Profile Photo

English literature

by sanguin Online Now Jun 15, 2005 at 12:18 PM

Hello everyone,

does anyone know of a bookstore that has English or Spanish language literature? Something like the Livraria Cultura?

Thank you!
      Julia

1 Answer Jun 16, 2005 at 8:04 AM
    • Direct to belem

by ecologyman Online Now Jan 18, 2005 at 8:23 AM

Hi, does anybody know if you can fly direct into Belem from anywhere in Europe? thanks

2 Answers Dec 14, 2006 at 9:50 AM
    • Firebabe's Profile Photo

Help

by Firebabe Online Now Sep 28, 2003 at 1:11 PM

Hola. I am going to Rio in December and want to spend a week in the Amazon but dont know whether to do Manaus to Belem or Belem to Manaus and need to get back to Rio again. Has anyone ever done this before.

3 Answers Nov 24, 2005 at 11:08 AM
    • geirto's Profile Photo

Info about Belém

by geirto Online Now Dec 30, 2002 at 11:06 AM

Hi! Has anyone here ever been to Belém, Pará in the North of Brazil? I´m going there in just a few days and any info on good pousadas, nightlife, must see activities and so on would be greatly appreciated. Feliz Ano Novo to everybody! Geir

5 Answers Dec 14, 2006 at 9:57 AM