change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• lynmur's Profile Photo

Limak Atlantis Deluxe Hotel

by lynmur Online Now Jan 29, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Just wondering if anyone has stayed here before, seems to have great reviews, what are twin room sizes like? Going as a family of 4 with a 4 and 6 year old and dont want to be totally cramped, although not that we will be in our room much anyway, just don't want to be put in a cupboard? Thanks

• Turkish Airlines Golf Open

by Lydonhouse Online Now Nov 2, 2013 at 2:39 AM

How to get to the golf tournament from Alanya if you do not drive?

1 Answer Dec 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    • Is there any good bars in kaydria

by Dundeekev Online Now Sep 5, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Is there any good bars in kaydria

• restaurants near hotel vera club hotel mare

by trappeur Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 2:38 PM

hello,
      I have won a travel of one week at the vera club hotel mare.
      but I have only breakfasts offered.can someone tell me, please, if there are a few little restaurants near this hotel by foot or if I will be obliged to eat in this hotel for the other meals.
      I prefer visit the area and find little spot to eat something.but only close (not hire a car)
      thanks

2 Answers Aug 10, 2013 at 10:57 AM
    • AmeliaL's Profile Photo

cornelia diamond

by AmeliaL Online Now Jun 10, 2013 at 2:49 AM

tell me more about cornelia diamond

2 Answers Jun 10, 2013 at 2:18 PM
    • I am searching information about

by asfpunk Online Now Jan 13, 2010 at 7:31 AM

Hi there, I am new here. I am plannig a trip to Belek and some other cities in Turkey. I already found some very helpful hints on this page here and startet to plan my trip.
      Now I am searching for information about some other sights, restaurants etc. ,which were not mentioned here yet.
      Perhaps someone could tell me the adresses, if they are good or not and some things. I am not sure if I would miss something if I would not go there :-)
      Thanks for your help in advance.
      I am searching für information about:
      - magic life waterworld
      - dadas bar
      the basar
      - coco bar

1 Answer Jan 14, 2010 at 10:38 PM
    • Tertuliaulia's Profile Photo

Information

by Tertuliaulia Online Now Apr 25, 2009 at 5:30 AM

Hi!
      Me and my girl friends are going to Belek, probably for a few days of sun and beach in early June.
      Any advises about hotel resorts? I saw Club Voyage Select and seemed nice. Is it near a big sandy beach so we can walk a lot in the sea??
      The town of Belek is good for going at night and stroll or go to a pub?

Thanks!

• Shuttles to golf courses?

by lilbucuk Online Now Sep 15, 2008 at 5:16 AM

We are going to the Xanadu in Nov to play golf. Not sure if there are shuttles to take you to all the golf courses - thinking National, Nobilis, Pasha, Tat Beach and Kaya Eagles. Don't want to book teetimes and then find it difficult/expensive to get to the courses!

Thanks

• Justiniano CLub Varuna

by BCT Online Now Mar 11, 2008 at 12:08 PM

Has anyone been to this hotel?

1 Answer Mar 11, 2008 at 3:42 PM
    • Troy Waterpark

by gen-tinkerbell Online Now Dec 18, 2007 at 5:45 AM

Is Troy Waterpark open in february?

• szwandtkj's Profile Photo

club voyage belek

by szwandtkj Online Now Oct 23, 2007 at 1:28 PM

on their website it shows pictures of executive rooms with a waiter pouring wine and food on the table. does this mean you can have free room service in these rooms or is it at extra cost?

3 Answers Feb 26, 2008 at 11:22 AM
    • Sea Turtles

by costyy2k Online Now Jun 18, 2007 at 11:28 AM

I have heard that Belek is a good place to watch the Sea Turtles lay their eggs. Is this true? I am going the first week in July, which would be good season for them... what are my chances of seeing them? Are there organised trips?

Any help appreciated.
      Thanks

• Hotel Spice Belek

by filio Online Now May 25, 2007 at 1:46 AM

I would like any opinion or review about new hotel Spice & Spa in Belek.
      Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Jun 27, 2007 at 3:40 AM
    • intertraveler's Profile Photo

Belek In March

by intertraveler Online Now Feb 1, 2007 at 12:59 AM

I have booked an holiday to Belek for early march next year I was wondering what thw weather will be like. We are staying at the Arcadia Golf Resort.

Thank You Michael

2 Answers Feb 2, 2007 at 2:16 AM
    • how far out is club asteria

by jaygra Online Now Nov 1, 2006 at 12:24 PM

Hi i'm thinking of going to stay at the club asteria in belek i've been told that ots in the middle of no where as we like to go out at night time how far is it to the center of belek

1 Answer Nov 2, 2006 at 8:28 AM
    • thanks

by autumtrees2003 Online Now Aug 27, 2006 at 11:34 AM

Hi Thanks for replying so quickly to my questions, although still not sure what the age group for Belek is???? and am wondering also if anyone has ever heard of the hotel sun zeynep any information would be appreciated
      thanks again

Deirdre

1 Answer Sep 7, 2006 at 8:15 AM
    • what is there to do?????????????? is it a small village/town

by autumtrees Online Now Aug 26, 2006 at 4:40 PM

I have seen some lovely pictures of belek and only 3 reviews
      so apart from a boat trip what else is there to do? is it a small place ie little village/town??????? what is the age group of the tourists is it young 20/25 or 30/40s???????????? is it singles or couples/families????????????

Deirdre

2 Answers Aug 29, 2006 at 12:17 PM
    • Grida hol vil

by Amy467 Online Now Jun 12, 2006 at 10:18 AM

Hi, I am going to the grida holiday village in august, when my boyfriend agreed to come with me the hotel was fully booked, he is now booked in at the arcadia golf resort, couldn someone please tell me if we are allowed in each others hotels??as i have been told we are not? any help would be much appreciated?thanks

• arcadia golf resort

by lozy7 Online Now Feb 5, 2006 at 9:37 AM

hi going to arcadia golf resort with 15 year old daughter and 10 year old son end of may begining of june has anyone stayed at this hotel, that can let me know what it is like. not sure if everything like the restuarants are open that time. are there any excursions from there so not to book through travel rep as that is always overpriced
      thanx

2 Answers Mar 12, 2006 at 12:03 PM
    • sun zeynap hotel

by jimchickmia Online Now Jan 11, 2006 at 11:32 AM

has anyone stayed at this hotel, i am taking my daughter there in may. How is the food, service rooms etc. As much info would be helpful. Thankyou please email me at smithshousehold@tiscali.co.uk

2 Answers Jan 12, 2006 at 9:08 AM
    • Xanadu Resort

by dcrose Online Now Dec 1, 2005 at 12:39 AM

We are considering spending a week at the Xanadu Resort in late May. I see the hotel has rooms in the Bungalow Building and rooms in the Main Building. Does anyone know what the differences between these buildings are and if one is better than the other (ie: location, age, amenities, quality, etc.)?

Also, any comment on the likelihood of rain the last week of May? Thank you for your help.

• grida village

by puma2 Online Now Aug 28, 2005 at 1:09 PM

have now opted to go to this holiday village instead, any info would be appreciated.

• grida holiday village belek

by puma2 Online Now Aug 19, 2005 at 6:13 AM

Have read reveiws on other sites and have now changed my mind we are thinking of going to this resort instead!! Has anyone any reveiws or info on this holiday village?

Thanks

• sun zeynep hotel in belek

by puma2 Online Now Aug 16, 2005 at 1:54 PM

has anyone been to this hotel recently as I am due to go next Aug, but I know absolutly nothing about this hotel or the area around it, any info would be more than welcome

1 Answer Aug 19, 2005 at 6:09 AM
    • Joy Victoria Hotel

by filio Online Now May 30, 2005 at 1:42 AM

Anyone been in Joy Victoria Hotel, Belek?

• belek in April - Whats the weather like ?

by gcgold Online Now Aug 31, 2004 at 5:57 AM

Hello there We are thinking of having a golf holiday in April for 16 people. Probably flying out on the 3rd April for a week. Anyone been there in April - whats the weather like coz we all like sunbathing !!!

1 Answer Sep 1, 2004 at 5:11 AM
    • Sirene Hotel - Anyone been there? whats it like ?

by gcgold Online Now Aug 31, 2004 at 5:55 AM

Hi We are booked for 7 nights All Inclsive @ the Sirene Hotel 21st September. Anyone been there any tips to offer, whta to avoid etc Also am playing golf at the Pasha, Sultan & National courses anyone know what they are like?

1 Answer Sep 5, 2004 at 2:15 PM
    • anyone been to belek??

by grivos Online Now Jun 27, 2003 at 9:50 AM

hi there! i've heard of sirrene club and papillom zeugma club in belek. anyone been there?? are they specially made for young people? are there a lot of parties there?? thnx in advance

1 Answer Jun 30, 2003 at 1:15 AM