Belek Travel Answers

change location

what is there to do?????????????? is it a small village/town

by autumtrees Online Now Aug 26, 2006 at 4:40 PM

I have seen some lovely pictures of belek and only 3 reviews
so apart from a boat trip what else is there to do? is it a small place ie little village/town??????? what is the age group of the tourists is it young 20/25 or 30/40s???????????? is it singles or couples/families????????????

Deirdre

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • traveloturc's Profile Photo

RE: what is there to do?????????????? is it a small village/town

by traveloturc Online Now Aug 27, 2006 at 8:06 AM

hi Deirdre
    Belek is a famous summer village situated 30 km to Antalya airport and 40 km to Antalya City.This place is famous specially with its gold facilities
    There is too much to around depending of what you want to do many historical places as well many entertainment centers as well.If you cant find anything to do I suggest you to take a minibus from your hotel and visit antalya which you can find everything that you are looking for..
    good luck

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • canadiantrav's Profile Photo

RE: RE: what is there to do?????????????? is it a small village/town

by canadiantrav Online Now Aug 29, 2006 at 12:17 PM

Belek is a growing resort full of big hotels and mostly caters to golfers. But lots to do. It is not a small village town anymore. The entire Antalya coastline is not almost littered with these big 5 star holiday package hotels. Not the real Turkey. There are only a handful of areas let untouched by this mass tourism. I think the rural village have more culture and offer the traveller a taste of real Turkey.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines