Belarus Travel Answers

change location
nasir_acc80's Profile Photo

Visit Visa

by nasir_acc80 Online Now Mar 10, 2013 at 4:20 AM

Hi dear all. I am Pakistani and working in Saudi Arabia. I am planning to tour to Belarus. As I searched on google, I can get the visa on arrival as no embassy or consulate both country Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Please can any one help me and give me the information. As well tour operators in Belarus. I will be thankful to all.

Quote & Answer
8 Answers
  • nasir_acc80's Profile Photo

Re: Visit Visa

by nasir_acc80 Online Now Mar 10, 2013 at 4:59 AM

Thanks your advise. As I have work permit of Saudi Arabia and since 4 years I working here as computer engineer. So what do you think is still the same issue? As I really like to explore the world war II historical moments and want to see them closely. I hope I can see them.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

by HORSCHECK Online Now Mar 10, 2013 at 5:16 AM

Hello,

We once organised our visas to Belarus through an agency in Vilnius in Lithuania. The name of teh agency was Viliota and the lady in charge was very helpful. You find more info about it in my tip about the visa:

"Visa to Belarus" - Minsk Local Custom Tip by HORSCHECK

I hope this helps.

HORSCHECK

by nasir_acc80 Online Now Mar 10, 2013 at 6:02 AM

@by HORSCHECK.....can you please share me her email address so I can contact and get information. thanks your help

1 member found this helpful

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

by HORSCHECK Online Now Mar 10, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Hello,

You should find all contact data through the link provided in my tip.

HORSCHECK

by nasir_acc80 Online Now Mar 11, 2013 at 7:52 AM

no body give me the some tour operators email or contact info. Please share it with me so I can see the sights of the world war 2. I really love to explore them. Please please

• Gillybob's Profile Photo

If you follow the link that HORSCHECK provided earlier in the thread, I'm sure his tips will contain the information you are looking for.

by Gillybob Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 8:10 AM

nasir_acc80 wrote: no body give me the some tour operators email or contact info. Please share it with me so I can see the sights of the world war 2. I really love to explore them. Please please

If you follow the link that HORSCHECK provided earlier in the thread, I am sure you will find the information you are looking for.

1 member found this helpful

by nasir_acc80 Online Now Mar 16, 2013 at 3:44 AM

I tried many companies and mail them and call them too. No body treat me. I don't know why? What is the fear? Please can any body help me to visit Belarus? I really appreciate you all.
    since 2008 I am working in Saudi Arabia as computer engineer. I will provide you full guarantee I am 31 years old man and I already have the family visa here in Saudi Arabia. As it is holidays yearly so I plan to visit Belarus. My work contract valid till 2015 (extendable)
    I am Pakistani national. I have valid work permit of Saudi Arabia and I am still working in Saudi Arabia. I like to visit Belarus and explore the moments of world war II. As it is my dream that I can see them closely. Since 4 years I am working in Saudi Arabia as Computer Engineer.

by nasir_acc80 Online Now Mar 16, 2013 at 5:16 AM

Felix300@thanks your answer. I already talk with Abu dahbi and they also need the same requirements. Do u think there are some historical places for tourism? And can you please tell me which documents required?
    Thanks again

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Belarus Travel Answer Locations