Beijing Travel Answers

change location

Beijing from the US Help

by TaylorCodySmith Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM

I am going to Beijing from the United States this spring after May 19th and I am curious about the cheapest way to travel to Beijing (cheapest place to take a flight from). From the research I've done, flying to Las Vegas from Dallas (where I live) and then taking a flight to Beijing is actually cheaper, but I was curious as to if you guys (and girls!) had any advice.

Thank you in advance for any help, I would really appreciate it. (poor college student. :C )

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • walkietalkie2012's Profile Photo

Re: Beijing from the US Help

by walkietalkie2012 Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 11:15 PM

just a thought.. check flight that go via Miami, it may transit at Hong Kong.. perhaps use flight consolidators like travelocity, orbitz, expedia, kayak, cheapoair, and many more.. to compare prices and various flight routes.. perhaps check also STA travel, they may have student airfares for 'poor college student'..

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • yvr's Profile Photo

by yvr Online Now Mar 3, 2013 at 2:07 AM

Looks like around $1500.00 from Dallas via Seattle. You might try STA for student rates.

1 member found this helpful

• YoungQ's Profile Photo

by YoungQ Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 8:25 PM

well, I think your plan is reasonable, and you're advised to visit the Great Wall and the Forbidden City during your Beijing travel (http://www.chinahighlights.com/beijing/
    ).
    If time allows, you're highly recommended to visit Xian and Shanghai during your China travel.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines