Beijin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Legitimate travel agency?

Guangzhou May 22, 2015 at 5:06 AM

Can anyone tell me if expeditiontravelexpat.com located at No: 21 Jiefang Beilu, Baiyu District, Guangzhou City, 
Guangdong China is legitimate?

more
    • is it better to stay in Hong Kong or Shenzhen?

Shenzhen Apr 26, 2015 at 10:23 PM

Hi We are coming to Hong Kong for 8 days, my question is is it worth it to break it up and spend a few nights in Shenzhen for the shopping or should we just commute? From what I remember on our last trip, (we only spent a day in Shenzhen) it was exhausting and we only went in one shopping building which had multiple floors. Is there any other shopping besides that one building and is it worth it to stay for a few days as opposed to just going for a day. Basically what I would like to know is there more than just that one building for shopping? I know the prices were much lower than in Hong Kong and since this is mainly a shopping trip I'm curious to know what others think if it's worth our while spending a few days there. Thanks.

more
    • Beijing to Harbin

by he_choo Online Now Mar 5, 2011 at 10:50 PM

dear friends
      would like to know which is the best way to Harbin from Beijing and how much it would cost. thanks alot.

2 Answers Mar 14, 2011 at 2:48 AM
    • Charlin_Baby's Profile Photo

Transport from Beijing to Shanghai

by Charlin_Baby Online Now Jun 19, 2008 at 7:12 PM

Hi friends!
      I want to know the better way to go from Beijing to Shanghai, I supposed maybe by plane is the best but....maybe the train is a good option to know their trains, but I don't know if it's a good idea or maybe not.
      thanks for your help!

C.

6 Answers Jul 16, 2008 at 6:24 PM
    • nygaston's Profile Photo

My first time in Beijin

by nygaston Online Now Feb 16, 2006 at 1:46 PM

Hello,

MONEY:
      I don't know with money it is better to bring:
      USD cash
      Euros
      Traveler checks
      Other currencies?

HOTEL and RESTAURANT
      I am looking for good places at reasonable price (hotels, restaurants) for 2 weeks.
      what is your suggestions?

Thank you!
      Tom

7 Answers Feb 19, 2006 at 1:22 AM