Beihai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Nanning transport

Nanning Mar 20, 2014 at 11:20 PM

What's the coach fare from Nanning to Bama longevity village and travelling time as well as what frequency ? Thanks on advance for a response.

more
    • gifts delivery

by Dmitry1983 Online Now Dec 20, 2013 at 11:14 PM

is there any gift shop with ballons delivery?

1 Answer Dec 21, 2013 at 1:49 AM
    • Vacation to Beihai

by soccervic1 Online Now Jun 12, 2011 at 9:19 AM

I've heard mixed reviews on Beihai... would someone who lives in the city or is very familiar with it give me some advice?
      I am planning a trip to Guangxi for a week this summer. I live in Guizhou, so my plan was go to Yangshuo for a couple of days and then Beihai (maybe Weizhou island?) for the other remaining days. Is Beihai worth a trip? I've heard a lot of people say it's boring. What about Weizhou island? It seems interesting, but once again, not too much information on it. Let me know what you think!
      Thanks in advance :)

• oldfruit's Profile Photo

Tour to Beihai

by oldfruit Online Now Aug 2, 2008 at 7:31 AM

Hi! What is there to see in Beihai? What hotel is the best? Wht should you care for staying in Beihai?
      Kind regards Finn

2 Answers Aug 3, 2008 at 8:56 PM
    • Help Help and Help please!!

by shanhong32 Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 9:25 PM

I'm in Chiangmai Thailand right now. me and my pater going to go to Beihai China in April. we couldn't find any cheap and easy why to back there unless we have to change 3 times flights. right now, we try to from Bangkok to Hanoi then change either by trian or ship. any ideas?
      please email back to me if you do know the way to Beihai

Big thanks

1 Answer Jan 17, 2007 at 10:18 AM
    • Beihai to Macou or Hong Kong.

by gbreden Online Now Sep 21, 2006 at 12:08 PM

I am travelling from HK - Shenzen - Gaunzhou Guilin - Nanning and then Beihai

Now I need to get back to Hong Kong. Any idea?

Regards

1 Answer Sep 22, 2006 at 12:53 PM