Beg-Meil

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Writer needs help

by Ms_Danae Online Now Jan 25, 2007 at 9:56 AM

I am writing a novel. One of my characters is a British scholar and he has a lovely villa in Brittany where he goes regularly and where he practices surfing. Beg Meil has the perfect name for obvious reasons in the novel. I assume that surfing is possible in Beg Meil and that the village has many “villas” that would suit my character very well. I would like to stay in the village for a weekend, somewhere quiet. My main purpose is to write a few pages in situ. Can you help?? I have a limited budget. Many thanks.

2 Answers Jan 26, 2007 at 1:28 PM
    • Can any one help??????

by janeredgewell Online Now Feb 21, 2005 at 10:09 AM

we holiday L'Atlantique /Beg-Meil southern Brittany in august 26th im getting concerned as to what to do when we get there with children 4 and 7 I wonder what is there Can any one give me ideas it is keycamp but thst may not be enough we go for 10 nights love any ideas pls ie places ie places to buy food etc days out other than the beach please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting worried now !

1 Answer Feb 22, 2005 at 5:29 AM
    • jenny2000's Profile Photo

any ideas

by jenny2000 Online Now Jan 27, 2005 at 1:17 AM

Hello there. I was wondering if anyone could help me as i am traveling to beg-meil in june and i was hoping for any ideas on local tourist attractions or events that may be going on ? i hear that this is a beautiful country x x

9 Answers Jun 15, 2005 at 12:42 PM