Beersheba

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transport from Kfar Hanokdim to Yatir winery

Arad Apr 13, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Any chance of getting a bus/ cab from Kfar to Yatir winery. If so, how much may this cost for the cab ride there and back.

more
    • HOW MANY MILES FROM MASADA TO EILAT

Masada Mar 26, 2014 at 12:32 PM

how many miles between Masada and Eilat

more
    • Eilat to Petra

Eilat Mar 27, 2014 at 11:34 AM

My husband and I are visiting Eilat in May, and we're considering a day trip to Petra.
      I've looked into tours, but I'm wondering how easy it is to do on our own.
      Is there anyone who has done it recently and can tell me how much it would be to take a taxi? Also, any other tips you have regarding doing it on our own would be greatly appreciated!
      Thanks!

more
    • Eilat to Cairo

Eilat Mar 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM

My husband and I will be visiting Eilat in May, and I'm wondering if anyone can advise me regarding visiting Cairo from Eilat.

• Is it safe to visit Cairo, Egypt now?
      • Is it better to take a tour or go on our own?
      • If we do it ourselves, how easy is it to get the bus and then get to where the pyramids/Sphinx are in Cairo?
      • How much does it cost for transportation to get to Cairo?
      • Do we need Egyptian money to pay for bus fare, or can we use credit cards?
      • Is it better to get a visa from the consulate or at the border?

Any help and advice you can give would be very much appreciated! I have been to Israel before but not Egypt, and I'm a bit nervous about it.
      Thanks!

more
    • HOW MANY MILES FROM MASADA TO EILAT

Masada Mar 26, 2014 at 12:31 PM

How long would the drive take from masada to EILAt ?
      Also do you recommend any sites along the way ?

more
    • Apartment Rentals

by Leahrachelle Online Now Jan 9, 2014 at 5:21 PM

What is the cost of renting an apartment in Beersheva - for three rooms, in a mixed area of anglos, israelis, etc., and mixed area of religious and non religious Jews. Also, what is the average cost of electricity, gas, water, arnona.

1 Answer Jan 11, 2014 at 12:42 PM
    • Bus to Eilat

by PURPLEDIVA Online Now Jul 24, 2013 at 1:32 PM

We will arrive in Beersheba at 00:27 by train and hoping to catch the 1.30am bus to Eilat. Do we need to book?

2 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 8:36 AM
    • LNata's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Beersheba?

by LNata Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 5:50 AM

Have again to travel in Beersheba for business for a few days and I am getting sick only by thinking that I have again stain in the same and the only hotel Leonardo (or Golden Tulip). Bad quality and terribly overpriced for the service they provide.

I cannot believe that there is no available any other accommodations or guest houses for reasonable price. May be anyone knows any of them?

5 Answers Mar 21, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    • Coming to Israel

by JulieMyers Online Now Dec 16, 2010 at 7:05 PM

We are a family of 8 and need a place to stay for the night of Jan 24th we are on our way to Haifa and my husband doesnt want to drive at night can you help with something
      Thank you
      Julie Myers
      pfczacksmom@yahoo.com

6 Answers Jan 14, 2011 at 5:07 PM
    • contacting rabbi renkin

by vivssing Online Now Aug 16, 2010 at 10:34 AM

how do i make an aoointment with rabbi renkin and can you elaborate what rtakes place in his meeting and how long to wait

• visiting Beersheba during the holidays

by sozen Online Now Sep 16, 2008 at 8:50 PM

I'm here for 10 days and wondering what there is to do here and/or where to go that is in close proximity and what kind of transportation is available??

4 Answers Sep 22, 2008 at 2:09 PM
    • Beersheba visit

by ate1964 Online Now Apr 29, 2005 at 1:21 AM

Hi
      I would like to visit Beersheba to trace the history of the Australian Light Horse regiments during WW1.Please could you assist me by answering some questions.
      1.How would I get from the Taba border crossing to Beersheba? Would it be possible for a travel company to pick me up at the crossing and drive me?
      2. I would need to hire a 4wd for the wadis to the south east of the old town where the Light Horse made their famous charge in Oct 1917.Would this be easy to organize?
      3.Contacts for travel or tour companies in Beersheba to arrange this.
      4.Rafa crossing: do you adise using this crossing or is Taba.
      thanks

11 Answers Oct 26, 2005 at 11:00 AM