Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Brussels airport

Brussels Oct 30, 2015 at 4:09 PM

Is their luggage storage at the airport?

• Souvenir shops

Antwerp Oct 26, 2015 at 6:00 PM

What about souvenirs? Any shops that sells less than those around the cathedral?

• Chocolates

Antwerp Oct 26, 2015 at 5:54 PM

Is there a shop which sells choc but not pricey?

• What to do in Brugge

Brugge Nov 5, 2015 at 5:27 AM

I am going on a stag do to Brugge, although it is a stag do it will not be the stereotypical stag do that people think about. I was looking for some places to go during the day just to have a couple of beers and then wondering where the best places to drink on an evening and into the night are? I have seen a brewery tour that I am interested in and wondered if anyone has done this and has any feedback for me?

• ParisWat's Profile Photo

Maximum alert level

Brussels Nov 21, 2015 at 12:32 AM

Belgium has put Bruxelles on maximum alert and recommends to avoid being with any crowd.
      Metro is closed.

(thanks to Sandra who posted on another forum)

• Charles Mertens, the man who worked to rebuild the castle of Beersel

by seccotine Online Now Apr 6, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I am working on the history of this beautiful castle and I was estonished when I visited last october 2011 : so little was said about Charles Mertens, this great man who worked so hard to transform the ruins into this splendid medieval construction.

As if everything was due to Mr Pelgrims de Bigard !

I have bought the old book - 1942 - written by Charles Mertens "Beersel et ses seigneurs" and reading it, there's no doubt this man devoted himself to the castle.

Is there anybody who can give me a reason to explain this strange oblivion ?
      I would be delighted to read your answers.