Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• chail trip

Chail Apr 10, 2015 at 2:50 AM

Hello vt travellers....

I am travelling to chail with a toddler need inputs from you experts

A)temperature is going 2 b 21 degrees during day and 8 degrees at night. So packing warmers and sweatshirts for kid. During day a plain cotton t shirt. Hope that ok.
      C)places to eat...recommendations on what to order.
      D)places to visit...

Answer

more
    • panipat for bedsheets

Panipat Apr 10, 2015 at 2:39 AM

Fellow vt travellers....panipat would fall enroute to my trip from delhi to shimla. Where can i shop for good quality bedsheets for kids with cartoon characters.

more
    • Imlonetraveller's Profile Photo

Trip to mussoorie

Mussoorie Mar 29, 2015 at 11:00 PM

Anyone can help with mussoorie trip by bike? Kind advice please about cheap hotel, place to see around, advice for wonderful night, any place which is open late in the night

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Is it easy to flag and board a taxi in Eillots's Beach?

Chennai (Madras) Mar 28, 2015 at 9:55 PM

Hi, Chennai VT,

Is it easy to flag and board an ordinary taxi in Eillot's Beach and anywhere else in India without calling a taxi in advance? Will taxi drivers without passengers stop to allow passengers to board if passengers flag?

I just want to avoid the autos.

more
    • travelling to shimla

Simla Apr 10, 2015 at 2:46 AM

Hello vt travellers....

I am travelling to shimla with a toddler need inputs from you experts

A)temperature is going 2 b 21 degrees during day and 8 degrees at night. So packing warmers and sweatshirts for kid. During day a plain cotton t shirt. Hope that ok.
      B)as im driving in my own car i wanted to know how can i enjoy a ride in toy train but not kill so many hours of mine in d slow moving toy train...meaning a short trip in toy train kinds suggestions.
      C)places to eat...recommendations on what to order.
      D)places to visit...

more
    • Type of Road

Srinagar Apr 6, 2015 at 9:22 AM

Is entire journey over hilly roads ? Or it involves some part in plain roads? Approximate division in terms of time / distance ?

more
    • PareshPahuja's Profile Photo

Budget Accommodation in McLeod Ganj

McLeod Ganj Apr 4, 2015 at 3:23 AM

Hello Nomads,

I'm visiting Dharamshala this month. Will be travelling on super tight budgets.
      I was wondering whether I should pre book my accommodation or I should just reach and then look for one. If any of you know of any budget places (say about Rs. 200-300 a night) in McLeod or in Bhagsu, please let me know.

more
    • Off beat visits in amritsar

Amritsar Mar 24, 2015 at 12:52 AM

Are there any off beat places to visit near amritsar. We are visiting the golden temple, wagha border and jaliianwala Baugh.....anything else very Punjab!

more
    • Non-resort location South of Kovalam?

Thiruvananthapuram Mar 22, 2015 at 8:11 AM

please advise of a beach location South of Kovalam which is not as developed as Kovalam or as isolated as the 'resorts' - where I can wander from cafe to cafe, please. Maybe a village or town?
      Thank you.

more
    • abhinavhere's Profile Photo

Delhi-Reshikesh on motorbike in April or May 2015

India Apr 10, 2015 at 2:45 PM

Hi Friends,
      Planning a 4-5 days motorbike ride from Delhi to Reshikesh and slightly ahead in the Himalayas in April or may so anyone who wants to join me for the ride is most welcome.Dates can be discussed and finalized.

more
    • Manali Visit on 4 April

Manali Mar 30, 2015 at 2:16 AM

Sir

Is it safe to visit Manali on 4-6 April 2015 according to weather????

more
    • Houseboating

India Mar 26, 2015 at 7:21 PM

HI,
      Has anyone taken an overnight houseboat from Kumarakom Lake Resort? I am wondering if the boat just cruises around Vembanad Lake or if it goes into the smaller canals? Or, can anyone recommed a Luxury One-bedroom houseboat cruise from Alleppey?
      thanks

more
    • going to bangalore for studies

Bangalore Mar 23, 2015 at 7:40 AM

is bangalore city safe for me

more
    • Best and safe place to stay for group of female travellers.

Goa Apr 14, 2015 at 5:52 AM

We are a group of female friends planning to visit Goa in July first week. We are interested in lazing around in the beach shack during the day and going pubbing at night. We are confused between Baga, Calangute, or Morjim (also taking safety into consideration). Any recommendations for any beach side tents or cottages at reasonable rates are also welcome :) TIA.

more
    • Urgently need guidance

Srinagar Apr 1, 2015 at 7:47 AM

Helo everyone. Me and my husband are planning to visit srinagar this weekend on ltc basis. Kindly someone guide us, can we take the trip now? is it safe now? Please anyone give us clarifications so that we can plan accordingly.

more
    • hire a car/taxi is safe or not and how much it cost?

State of Kerala Mar 23, 2015 at 4:51 AM

hi !

i am planning to visit cochi, munnar and kovalam in mid of April. hire a car/taxi is safe or not and how much it cost while going to
      1) cochi airport to kovalam
      2) kovalam to munnar
      3) munnar to cochi

Share the rough figure of rent of cheapest and average hire car/taxi.

thanks & regards-
      richa

more
    • nppandit's Profile Photo

where do find best laal maas and safed maas

Bikaner Mar 30, 2015 at 7:10 AM

where do find best laal maas and safed maas

more
    • Imlonetraveller's Profile Photo

Need companion

New Delhi Mar 29, 2015 at 10:53 PM

I am travelling mussoorie by bike in couple of days. Anyone need company?

more
    • gondola ride ticket

Srinagar Mar 22, 2015 at 1:26 AM

Hello
      I want to ask about gulamarg ?
      Is it better to book the ticket on line or buy it at same day from there?

more
    • Honeymoon in the month of June in India

India Apr 4, 2015 at 3:57 AM

I'm planning for honeymoon in the mid of June.
      My budget from 50 thousand - 70 thousand all inclusive(The lesser the better).

I have few concerns as below.

1. Location: Since its a start of monsoon in india, It will be raining or it will be too hot in the most part of the india.
      Which is nice location with cool climate around this time

2. Honeymoon Package: Which option should I choose. Booking hotel by my own or through travel agency
      booking through travel agency there are two options . 1. they arrange honeymoon for couples together(group honeymoon). or provide individual honey package.

So basically, I have to choose a nice honeymoon location at the same time trying to save few bucks.

One of the travel agency offered me a below package.
      Shimla - Manali - chandigarh: 6 D / 5 N: 67800 thousand including air fair.

Waiting for reply.

Thanks in advance

more
    • need your help

Srinagar Mar 29, 2015 at 11:55 PM

good morning
      there is heavy rain in kashmir as i heard. is there is worry of flooding ? how safe to be there during this period? is roads closed between srinagar and other cities?
      thank you

more
    • Taking A trip to Hampta pass trek

India Mar 25, 2015 at 6:10 AM

Hi
      I am planning to take a trek to Hampta Pass, Himachal Pradesh and a friend of my suggested me to go with Thrillophilia as he also took a trek with them, but I am being a bit sceptical about going with them. Can someone please advise me should I go with them or some one else. All feedbacks will be appreciated.

Thank You

more
    • weather condition

Srinagar Mar 28, 2015 at 5:08 AM

hi friends
      how are you
      i hope all of you are fine
      i will reach srinagar on 1st of april
      will the raining weather will disturb our trip? will Mughal Gardens will be open on that day?
      can you tell me about weather condition from 1 to 8 of april ?
      best regards

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Is it easy to flag and board a call-taxi in Chennai without advance booking?

Chennai (Madras) Mar 22, 2015 at 7:47 AM

Is it easy to flag and board a call-taxi in Chennai without booking in advance? Can a Chennai hotel help a tourist flag a taxi for fast travel to Chennai city centre from Pallavaram?

Which is advisable for travel in Chennai from Pallavaram, share auto or call-taxi / taxi?

more
    • Kolkata Rail station to Sudder St

Kolkata (Calcutta) Mar 21, 2015 at 3:33 AM

Arriving into Kolkata from Bhubaneshwar and want to travel from the train station to Sudder ST to our hotel. What would be the best way?

more