Bedford

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Visiting Dallas for a long weekend

Dallas Mar 26, 2015 at 4:08 PM

We're a group of 6 late 20s and early 30s spending Memorial Day wknd in Dallas. Can we get recommendations on hotels ad places to see? We'd like to partake in the nightlife as well as do tourist type stuff. As for hotel budget we'd like to be under $200/night.

more
    • Clothing for March

Dallas Mar 9, 2015 at 10:59 AM

What clothing/shoes appropriate for Dallas in March?

more
    • Beaches free of oil?

Houston Mar 2, 2015 at 4:02 AM

Are there any nice beaches around Houston that were not affected by the oil spill? I know there's probably none but I figured I'll ask anyway.

more
    • dejavu2gb's Profile Photo

Stopover - What to do

Dallas Feb 28, 2015 at 3:51 PM

Hi All

I have a stopover in Dallas tomorrow for 5 hours. Is there anything you can suggest doing whilst I am there.
      Is it very far to take the Metro into the Downtown area? (if not, how long and what are the costs?)

Also, if I cannot get to the downtown area, are there any places to go to near the airport?

(Reason asking is that regardless of having Emerald (British Airways Gold) Status on one World, American Airlines lounges are utterly RUBBISH where you are handed 2 (if that) drinks vouchers!! NOT what we are accustomed to in Europe).
      So don't want to kill time in a rubbish lounge with overpriced food (as food is not free either) and drinks that you need to pay for.

Thanks for any advice given its much appreciated.
      Regards
      Gareth

more