change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting Around Bali

Bali 9 hours ago

Hi!

Myself and a couple of friends are headed to Bali in two weeks. We would love to go to Mount Batur as well as the tegalalang rice plantations but we are staying in seminyak and have heard that it is quite far away. Does anyone have a driver to recommend and what are the rates usually?

Same goes for Tanah Lot. We are planning to go there one evening and have been told it is better to hire a driver.

Please advise! Thank you!

more
    • Getting Around Bali

Bali 9 hours ago

Hi!

Myself and a couple of friends are headed to Bali in two weeks. We would love to go to Mount Batur as well as the tegalalang rice plantations but we are staying in seminyak and have heard that it is quite far away. Does anyone have a driver to recommend and what are the rates usually?

Same goes for Tanah Lot. We are planning to go there one evening and have been told it is better to hire a driver.

Please advise! Thank you!

more
    • 4 bedroom villas in Sanur

Sanur Apr 14, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Hi there,

We are a group of 7 adults and 5 kids (below 10 yrs) traveling to Bali in June. I am having a difficult time finding a 4 br villa for all of us. Would greatly appreciate any suggestions. We are looking to stay 5 nights and want a villa with a pool. Anything under USD 600/700 per night will be good with us...

Thanks for your help!

more
    • Karma Jimbaran through The Bali Getaway

Jimbaran Apr 13, 2015 at 6:41 PM

We are looking at staying at Karma Jimbaran through a Bali Getaway offer. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with either the Karma Jimbaran or The Bali Getaway.
      The price they have offered is incredibly cheap and from what I have found out this is because they are going to try and sell us timeshare and take us to a 2 hour (expecting half day) sales pitch. I'm fine with that and happy to give them a half day for the price.
      I just want to make sure that I'm not going to pay and then find out that it was a total scam and my money disappears.

I would also love any feedback on the resort itself.

Thanks so much,

Cathy

more
    • LIDIKA's Profile Photo

First days in Bali

Bali Apr 19, 2015 at 4:27 AM

Hej :)
      I'm arriving on Bali in the first days of May and would like to hear your opinion about how to start the first days.
      As I land in Denpasar in the late evening, I was thinking to take taxi directly to Tanah Lot, spend a night there, have a day of sight seeing and continue to Ubud. Would a day be enough? How should I travel to Ubud, by taxi or bus?
      Or would it be better to go directly to Ubud and take a daily tour from there to Tanah Lot?

more
    • What is there to do in Bali

Bali Apr 15, 2015 at 9:15 PM

Hi! I'm headed to Bali for a four day trip with two girlfriends in May. We are 3 21-year-olds, pretty much broke, and we're looking for stuff to do in our four days there. So far we are thinking:

- Coffee tasting (anyone have any places to recommend?)
      -Seminyak Beach
      -Potato Head Beach Club
      -Tanah Lot

We don't know what else to do, we have four full days there, and we are staying in Seminyak. What would you recommend? :)

Thank you so much!

more
    • yass's Profile Photo

7 days in Seminyak and Ubud

Seminyak Apr 13, 2015 at 7:39 AM

Hi to everyone,
      I'm going to Bali in May, and spendiong 4 days in Seminyak before going to Ubud (3 nights).
      Do you have any recommendation for the journey ?
      Is it possible to visit volcanos?
      Which hotels can you recommend to me (maximum 100$ per night)
      Do you recommend me to book only for the first night, and then try to find a better accomadation when i'll be there?
      Thanks in advance

more
    • First timer to bali

Bali Apr 24, 2015 at 9:21 PM

hi guys, can you suggest a trendy beachfront place to stay which caters to a younger crowd and is within a stones throw to bars, discos n restaurants. I'm not looking to break the bank but will settle for a decent 4-5 star such as hard rock sheraton etc. also please recommend which area I should choose to stay. I'm traveling solo n will be in Bali for about 5 nights. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

more