Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Szym's Profile Photo

travel info

by Szym Online Now 18 hours ago

Hi!
      Heading from Paris to Beauvais in June this Year, am interested in finding out has anyone had
      experience with leaving baggage for a duration of few hours while enjoying the city itself, as well as the
      degree of difficulty in catching a taxi to the airport.

more
    • Beauvais for a two night break

by FionaO Online Now Jan 7, 2015 at 3:32 PM

is beauvais nice for a mid week break for a couple? Also,where would you recommend to eat and stay, or is there another town/village that we could take a train to.

Thanks

more
    • Szym's Profile Photo

travel info

by Szym Online Now 18 hours ago

Hi!
      Heading from Paris to Beauvais in June this Year, am interested in finding out has anyone had
      experience with leaving baggage for a duration of few hours while enjoying the city itself, as well as the
      degree of difficulty in catching a taxi to the airport.

1 Answer 8 hours ago
    • Beauvais for a two night break

by FionaO Online Now Jan 7, 2015 at 3:32 PM

is beauvais nice for a mid week break for a couple? Also,where would you recommend to eat and stay, or is there another town/village that we could take a train to.

Thanks

4 Answers Jan 8, 2015 at 2:28 AM
    • exploring countryside

by jasmin1519 Online Now Jun 1, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Hi am travelling with another lady to Paris in a week. have decided to be adventurous rent a car and leave the city on a 4 day trip to Chantilly for the races 13-16th have booked some of the accommodation but just wondering if we should make some detours and where else we should explore nearby
      regards glenda

1 Answer Jun 2, 2014 at 6:58 AM
    • Taxi Or Bus To Disney

by peterbyrne7 Online Now Apr 19, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Hi i'm looking for a bus to fit 9 people from beauvais airport to disneyland paris on the 21/5/2012 at 9am and return on the 24/4/2012 at 6pm..... or 2 taxi's that would bring us there would be a 5 people family 2 adults 2 kids and 1 infant in i taxi... and 4 people in the other 2 adults i child and 1 infant......

I'm looking a good price and will consider anything

Thank you for reading...

7 Answers Apr 19, 2012 at 1:59 PM
    • iaint's Profile Photo

airport car rental

by iaint Online Now May 27, 2009 at 5:17 AM

I have to rent a car at Beauvais airport next month - just for 24 hours.

I can do it with Hertz (through my Ryanair flight booking) or one of the other providers at Beauvais.

Any positive or negative experiences out there?

I know about the rip offs for personal insurance and claims excess, and I assume all the companies play the same silly games. I also know to book in advance, as it's a small facility.

1 Answer May 27, 2009 at 2:02 PM