Beaune

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Recommended transportation from train station to hotel on Rue Maizieres

by brecc Online Now Jun 18, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Two of us will be arriving by train later this month. Do you recommend walking, taking the bus, or taking a taxi, to our hotel on Rue Maizieres? We will have a small roller suitcase each.

Thank you for any help.

6 Answers Jun 19, 2013 at 8:27 AM
    • Herkbert's Profile Photo

Bourgogne formality?

by Herkbert Online Now Mar 31, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Hi.. While we know the "dress" rules in Paris, we're wondering about the Burgundy region. With bike riding and walking through vineyards and cobblestone, are sneakers / trainers more acceptable here? Do people wear shorts during the warmer weather? Thanks..

10 Answers Apr 3, 2013 at 5:14 AM
    • Beaune for one day in August - what to do?

by gazstrong Online Now Jul 25, 2011 at 1:39 AM

Hi

I will be in Beaune for one day in August and was wondering what the must see areas and locations are.

I would also like some tips for bars and restauarants and best areas for dining, drinking and relaxing etc.

Thanks in Advance

6 Answers Aug 9, 2011 at 9:36 PM
    • bicycling

by sugarloafer Online Now Jun 26, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Would you recommend staying in Beaune or Dijon for a good location to go on day trips by bicycle to nearby places of interest? We are planning to stay for 3 days.

2 Answers Jun 26, 2011 at 7:22 PM
    • Dining on Monday

by eguare Online Now Apr 2, 2011 at 5:51 AM

We are visiting Beaune on a Monday and would like a recommendation for lunch or early dinner at an establishment serving traditional Burgundian fare. Does anyone have a suggestion?

1 Answer Apr 2, 2011 at 2:31 PM
    • mavl's Profile Photo

Antwerp to Beaune

by mavl Online Now Oct 6, 2009 at 8:45 PM

hello,

have limited internet access, would appreciate any help on this.

what's the easiest way to get from antwerp to beaune by land? by easiest, i simply mean the least amount of transfers. the quicker the better also.

thank you very much in advance.

4 Answers Oct 7, 2009 at 11:40 PM
    • Beaune restaurant recommendations please

by andree_m Online Now Jul 16, 2008 at 2:31 AM

My partner and I are travelling to France in September and it has been several years since we visited. Last time we had a great meal at La Grilladine and we have eaten Aux Vignes Rouges on a prior visit. Has anyone eaten at either place recently?

1 Answer Jul 16, 2008 at 7:56 AM
    • NICE TO PAIRS - stopping in Beaune ADVICE PLEASE!!!

by question123 Online Now Jul 5, 2006 at 11:28 AM

In August we are planning to travel from Nice to Paris - stopping in Beaune. We have a few questions regarding this.

Does anyone know if there is a direct train from Nice to Beaune? I understand there is one from Beaune to Paris. Is it necessary to book , or will it be ok to book once we are in France? it would be a bonus to save money, so would this mean booking ahead of time.

Also we are looking for a comfortable hotel/ B&B to stay in while we are there. Can anyone recommend something they stayed in that was good?

and one more question... we are hoping to do wine tastings/tours etc while we are there. What is the best way to do this. or will the tourist place in Beaune have information when we arrive?

THANKYOU!

4 Answers May 19, 2007 at 8:23 AM
    • doogienj's Profile Photo

Hotel

by doogienj Online Now Feb 24, 2006 at 8:11 AM

Does anyone know of a good hotel to stay in Beaune? I would prefer something with a central locations for strolling around, romantic if possible.

Cheers,

Douglas

2 Answers Mar 3, 2006 at 9:07 AM
    • doogienj's Profile Photo

Hotel

by doogienj Online Now Feb 24, 2006 at 6:59 AM

Does anyone know of a good hotel to stay in Beaune? I would prefer something with a central locations for strolling around, romantic if possible.

Cheers,

Douglas

1 Answer Feb 24, 2006 at 7:05 AM
    • Anyone ever stay here ?

by lost-in-paris Online Now Aug 11, 2003 at 11:51 AM

I'm going to be staying for a couple days in Marcenay, is anyone familiar with the Hotel le Santenoy ?

1 Answer Aug 15, 2003 at 1:58 AM