change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Combining wine tasting with accommodation

by JohanIsWeg Online Now Feb 8, 2015 at 8:46 PM

Was wondering if anyone has good tips on vineyard hotels in or near Beaune? We only have one overnight there and would like to maximize our wine tasting opportunities. Would it be better to stay in a cozy hotel in Beaune and go for a town-based wine-tasting (perhaps paired with dinner) or would it be best to stay at a vineyard and experience the wine there?
      Any recommendations would be highly appreciated! Thanks.

more
    • JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Combining wine tasting with accommodation

by JohanIsWeg Online Now Feb 8, 2015 at 8:46 PM

Was wondering if anyone has good tips on vineyard hotels in or near Beaune? We only have one overnight there and would like to maximize our wine tasting opportunities. Would it be better to stay in a cozy hotel in Beaune and go for a town-based wine-tasting (perhaps paired with dinner) or would it be best to stay at a vineyard and experience the wine there?
      Any recommendations would be highly appreciated! Thanks.

8 Answers Feb 10, 2015 at 8:27 AM
    • place to leave luggage in Beaune

by clarebuck63 Online Now Oct 8, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Is there a place to leave luggage in Beaune? My train arrives at noon next week and we will be there until about 5pm.

10 Answers Oct 9, 2014 at 1:29 PM
    • Recommended transportation from train station to hotel on Rue Maizieres

by brecc Online Now Jun 18, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Two of us will be arriving by train later this month. Do you recommend walking, taking the bus, or taking a taxi, to our hotel on Rue Maizieres? We will have a small roller suitcase each.

Thank you for any help.

6 Answers Jun 19, 2013 at 8:27 AM
    • Herkbert's Profile Photo

Bourgogne formality?

by Herkbert Online Now Mar 31, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Hi.. While we know the "dress" rules in Paris, we're wondering about the Burgundy region. With bike riding and walking through vineyards and cobblestone, are sneakers / trainers more acceptable here? Do people wear shorts during the warmer weather? Thanks..

10 Answers Apr 3, 2013 at 5:14 AM
    • Beaune for one day in August - what to do?

by gazstrong Online Now Jul 25, 2011 at 1:39 AM

Hi

I will be in Beaune for one day in August and was wondering what the must see areas and locations are.

I would also like some tips for bars and restauarants and best areas for dining, drinking and relaxing etc.

Thanks in Advance

6 Answers Aug 9, 2011 at 9:36 PM
    • bicycling

by sugarloafer Online Now Jun 26, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Would you recommend staying in Beaune or Dijon for a good location to go on day trips by bicycle to nearby places of interest? We are planning to stay for 3 days.

2 Answers Jun 26, 2011 at 7:22 PM
    • Dining on Monday

by eguare Online Now Apr 2, 2011 at 5:51 AM

We are visiting Beaune on a Monday and would like a recommendation for lunch or early dinner at an establishment serving traditional Burgundian fare. Does anyone have a suggestion?

1 Answer Apr 2, 2011 at 2:31 PM
    • mavl's Profile Photo

Antwerp to Beaune

by mavl Online Now Oct 6, 2009 at 8:45 PM

hello,

have limited internet access, would appreciate any help on this.

what's the easiest way to get from antwerp to beaune by land? by easiest, i simply mean the least amount of transfers. the quicker the better also.

thank you very much in advance.

4 Answers Oct 7, 2009 at 11:40 PM
    • Beaune restaurant recommendations please

by andree_m Online Now Jul 16, 2008 at 2:31 AM

My partner and I are travelling to France in September and it has been several years since we visited. Last time we had a great meal at La Grilladine and we have eaten Aux Vignes Rouges on a prior visit. Has anyone eaten at either place recently?

1 Answer Jul 16, 2008 at 7:56 AM
    • NICE TO PAIRS - stopping in Beaune ADVICE PLEASE!!!

by question123 Online Now Jul 5, 2006 at 11:28 AM

In August we are planning to travel from Nice to Paris - stopping in Beaune. We have a few questions regarding this.

Does anyone know if there is a direct train from Nice to Beaune? I understand there is one from Beaune to Paris. Is it necessary to book , or will it be ok to book once we are in France? it would be a bonus to save money, so would this mean booking ahead of time.

Also we are looking for a comfortable hotel/ B&B to stay in while we are there. Can anyone recommend something they stayed in that was good?

and one more question... we are hoping to do wine tastings/tours etc while we are there. What is the best way to do this. or will the tourist place in Beaune have information when we arrive?

THANKYOU!

4 Answers May 19, 2007 at 8:23 AM
    • doogienj's Profile Photo

Hotel

by doogienj Online Now Feb 24, 2006 at 8:11 AM

Does anyone know of a good hotel to stay in Beaune? I would prefer something with a central locations for strolling around, romantic if possible.

Cheers,

Douglas

2 Answers Mar 3, 2006 at 9:07 AM
    • doogienj's Profile Photo

Hotel

by doogienj Online Now Feb 24, 2006 at 6:59 AM

Does anyone know of a good hotel to stay in Beaune? I would prefer something with a central locations for strolling around, romantic if possible.

Cheers,

Douglas

1 Answer Feb 24, 2006 at 7:05 AM
    • Anyone ever stay here ?

by lost-in-paris Online Now Aug 11, 2003 at 11:51 AM

I'm going to be staying for a couple days in Marcenay, is anyone familiar with the Hotel le Santenoy ?

1 Answer Aug 15, 2003 at 1:58 AM