Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dog friendly hotels

Dieppe Mar 22, 2015 at 3:07 AM

Hi can you recommend a hotel very close to the ferry port that allow dogs

more
    • Telephone and 3G card in paris

Paris Mar 26, 2015 at 10:13 AM

Hello mates, i will be in paris from 2nd April, need to check if we can get the local sim card or 3G for mobile phone, and what all docs are needed and what are the charges like...,please help to guide.

How to stay connected with near and dear one when we are in Paris

Deepak

more
    • Attestation d'accueil info

France Mar 18, 2015 at 2:51 PM

Does anybody know how long it takes for an Attestation d'accueil to be issued? And how long does it take to courier a document from France to Cape Town, SA?

more
    • johnnyboy84

Dinard Mar 17, 2015 at 1:29 PM

Does anyone know how easy it is to get from dinard airport to dinard town centre - is it walkable ?

more
    • Changing trains at the station

Orléans Mar 13, 2015 at 11:01 AM

I'll be arriving from Onzain with just 10 minutes to change to my train for Paris. Will this be easy to do? Thanks

more
    • Bienvillers Military Cemetery

Arras Mar 24, 2015 at 9:17 PM

I am visiting Northern France in October this year and plan to visit my Gret Grandfathers Grave at the Bienvillers Military Cemetery and i was was wondering if there was a bus service to the village of Bienvillers.

Regards

D.Johnson

more
    • Affordable Transfort from Toulouse Blagnac airport to Lourdes

Toulouse Mar 19, 2015 at 5:22 AM

We are 6 women from Denmark, first time to travel in Lourdes...
      Our arrival Toulouse Blagnac airport at 5:50pm on March 30, 2015...
      Can somebody please help us WHERE and HOW to get a TRAIN going to LOURDES...
      Thank you so much
      Rosita Andersen

more
    • Rent a scooter (moped) in Colmar.

Colmar Mar 17, 2015 at 1:02 AM

Hi! I plan to trip in Alsace on May, in Colmar i want to rent a scooter for trip to Eguisheim - Kaysersberg - Riquewihr. Tell me please, where could i rent it? maybe adress or web-site ;-)
      Thank you!

more
    • Luggage storage at Orly Airport

Paris Mar 16, 2015 at 9:10 PM

Is there a place to store luggage for a few days at Orly Airport?

more
    • JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Chateaux tour by bike

Bordeaux 17 hours ago

Bonjour!
      Was wondering if someone could advise on the protocol surrounding chateaux visits by bicycle? We would like to spend one day cycling in either Pauillac or Saint-Émilion, perhaps visiting Château Mouton Rothschild, Château Gruaud-Larose and Château Lynch-Bages, or Château Figeac, Château Troplong Mondot and Château de Pressac.
      Not sure what the dress code is when visiting these Chateau... Will they perceive it as disrespectful when arriving on a bicycle and dressed in jeans and short-sleeved shirt?
      Any feedback would be highly appreciated!
      Merci!

more
    • Lorient, France

Lorient Mar 21, 2015 at 11:08 AM

We will be in Lorient (by cruiseship) on Sept. 18. Can someone suggest anything fun to do, interesting, pretty to see etc.? We're open to most anything, but not too interested in history.

more
    • Disneyland Paris

Paris Mar 17, 2015 at 10:44 AM

Hi, Please let me know the best option for DIsneyland Paris - for adults what is interesting and the prices. Thanks.

more
    • train to bayeux

Paris Mar 15, 2015 at 4:25 AM

Do you know on Easter (5 april) can i buy ticket on Paris St.Lazare train station??Is the ticket office is open that time???
      I will go to Bayeux from there!Thanks for your help!!

more
    • Verdun to Maastricht best possible way??

France Yesterday

What is the best way to get to Maastricht either by bus or train ,and  without to many changes as have bags.

Thanks

more
    • Holiday and site seeing tips for Beaune please

Beaune Mar 15, 2015 at 1:09 AM

We are spending a week in Beaune in July 2015. Looking for some good visitor information, ideas that aren't too touristy, names of nice places to eat etc. Don't have a heap to spend but looking to have a fabulous time. Many thanks. Carol

more
    • Bilyana's Profile Photo

Daycares/drop in programs for young kids while on vacation

Nice Mar 10, 2015 at 12:02 AM

Hi everyone,
      We are planning to spend 2 weeks in Nice in August and I'm looking for a possiblity of my kids (4 and 6) being immersed in French language/ culture by spending some time with French speaking kids. They are in French program here in Canada and know basics, and I'm thinking that it would be very benefitial for them to have that exposure ( couple hours a day/ half day or so).
      Is there any drop in programs that you would know of and would recommend.
      Thank you!!!!

more
    • Quiberon, France

Quiberon 21 hours ago

How do I get there from Bayeax

more
    • roddersbeere's Profile Photo

Where can I purchase wine to take home

Dieppe Mar 26, 2015 at 10:07 AM

Only here for another day and left it very late to purchase my wine - need real help here, the wife is getting anxious :-)

more
    • coloradopair's Profile Photo

Trip to France in June - traveling from CDG to Briare

Paris Mar 24, 2015 at 2:23 PM

In June my wife and I are going on a barge trip in the Loire Valley. We get on the barge in the town of Briare. As I was searching travel directions from our arrival at CDG it seemed a complicated route ( several trains and walking between several stations just to get from CDG to the Paris train station (gare de Paris-Bercy) that would take us to Briare. Would it be worthwhile (time, cost, less chance of getting lost) to get a cab/car transfer from CDG to gare de Paris-Bercy? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Jim and Barbara

more
    • Visitor info please

Beaune Mar 14, 2015 at 10:24 PM

We are spending a week in July 2015. Looking for some good visitor information, ideas that aren't too touristy, names of nice places to eat etc. Don't have a heap to spend but looking to have a fabulous time. Many thanks. Carol

more
    • Printing Services

Nice Mar 4, 2015 at 1:33 AM

Hello Forum,
      I need to print out a Microsoft Word file. Can anyone suggest a service in Nice which does that? I ask because my poor research skills are preventing me from finding an answer.
      Thank you,
      Ephraim

more
    • magpie_cram's Profile Photo

30th Birthday

Paris Feb 28, 2015 at 11:19 PM

Hello,

My wife will be celebrating her 30th birthday while we are in Paris (6th Oct).

Any ideas for a romantic/once in a lifetime experience I could organise?

Thanks

more
    • mrlane's Profile Photo

HOW TO FIND A TRAVEL MATE

Agde Mar 28, 2015 at 7:25 AM

I can not find a female travel mate for Cap d'Agde France ASAP (.A clothing optional city)

Is there any web pages that could help me?

more
    • Taxi or Train

Paris Mar 25, 2015 at 1:09 PM

We will be arriving at CDG Airport Paris around 8.15pm on a Saturday night later this year. Our destination is Montmartre, and our accommodation is very close to the Metro. Should we take a cab or use the Metro?

more
    • Car rental in France

France Mar 23, 2015 at 2:17 AM

We'll be renting a car at CDG airport. Will it have the required warning triangle, spare headlight bulbs, high-visibility vests, and breathalyzer kits? What about a first-aid kit (required in Germany, which we'll also be visiting?

Thanks very much.

Cathy

more