Beaufort

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Back Roads Leading to Columbia, S.C.

South Carolina Yesterday

My parents are taking a leisurely 3 day trip to Cleveland, Ohio mid August & want to take a back route to Columbia.S.C. where they'll stay the first night. They've done the coastal route several times & I was thinking of route 321. Does anybody know if there's any scenic towns along the way? Or is it a terribly boring? Any suggestions for a more scenic route? My Parents are both artists, love history & have volunteered @ Okefenokee so have varied interests. However, I don't want their first leg of the trip to take more than 5/6 driving time tops.

more
    • Hilton Head and. Savannah area travel information.

Hilton Head Island 8 hours ago

How can I get free brochures to plan our trip in November? I don't want to miss any great sites in Hilton Head area plus, Savannah area.

more
    • Moving to SC

South Carolina Jun 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM

I am looking to move to SC from MN. It is quite scary seeing as I haven't the slightest clue about where would be the best place for me. I love outdoor activities, running, hiking, camping, and most of all boating. I want to move to a town big enough to be able to meet lots of people and I need to go to college as well, but i dont know about the city life. I also have horses and enjoy riding very much and would like to be able to continue to do so. I was originally thinking costal, such as charleston, but I worry that i wouldnt be able to do boating and hiking and horseback riding there? Being on the water is very important to me. Please help if you are familiar with SC!

more
    • Transportation from Charleston to Beaufort

by mevena Online Now Oct 17, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I'm flying alone into Charleston and want to meet friends in Beaufort a few days later. Is there an easy way to get there other than a rental car? The train schedule won't work. Thanks.

2 Answers Oct 18, 2013 at 6:53 AM
    • water transportation from Hilton Head to Beaufort

by burkecg Online Now Jun 1, 2010 at 6:09 AM

I have a friend flying into Hilton Head Airport and to avoid the drive over, we are looking for a ferry or water taxi from Hilton Head to Beaufort or a surrounding area. Does anyone know of this? Our house is on Harbor Island. Thank you!

• Relocating-Moving to Beaufort

by RosanaRose Online Now Aug 13, 2006 at 3:42 PM

I'm coming from New York, I'm moving to Beaufort, SC with my two daughters because of work.
      I know already that is going to be a huge change for us and I'm a little concern about this but I'm confident that we'll be happy there.
      Any advice? comments?is it nice to live there?
      I don't have a clue.
      HELP!!

3 Answers Aug 15, 2006 at 10:48 AM
    • Need directions to the Old Sheldon Church ruins

by kpratt Online Now Jul 1, 2005 at 2:22 PM

Hi! I am getting married at the Old Sheldon Church, but live in NYC. I really need some driving directions from the Beaufort AND Charleston areas. I've only been to the site once, so am not so great at writing out directions. Does anyone know? Thanks so so so much!
      Kristen

5 Answers Jan 27, 2009 at 6:00 AM