Beatty

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lodging near Bishop O'Gorman HS

Las Vegas Yesterday

Baseball Tournament in April. Wondering about suitable lodging closest to High School? Is this a relatively safe area of the city?

more
    • Rock in Rio USA

Las Vegas Jan 14, 2015 at 12:35 PM

Would SLS Las Vegas be closest Hotel for this event? We don't want to walk too far. I hear it is accross the street, but just double checking. Circus Circus is also suppose to be close too.

more
    • Carluchita's Profile Photo

Traveling with my 3 1/2 year old boy to Genoa/Lake Tahoe area. What to do and visit?

Lake Tahoe State Park Yesterday

Hello, we will be traveling with my 3 1/2 year old boy to Genoa/Lake Tahoe area. I wanted to know what is fun to do in the area with a very active, adventurous boy that age. We wanted to try tubing (he is not 42" high yet) and ski lessons. Any recommendations?

I saw that Sierra resort has a group Ski lessons for kids 3 and 4. Does anybody tried it? What was your experience.

Any place for tubing that you can recommend that doesn't have the 42" high limitation?

What else can you recommend to do with him in the area?

Thank you!!

Carla

more
    • Flamingo Question

Las Vegas Jan 17, 2015 at 8:54 AM

Has anyone been to the Flamingo lately? Do they have any kind of coupon books that they give you upon registration? I have always received one in the past but times are changing in that regard and not for the better.

more
    • First Time Travellers!

Las Vegas Jan 8, 2015 at 3:49 AM

Hi everyone

Hope everyone is having a great day. Just wondering if I could ask for a little bit of help. Haven’t travelled overseas before! My fiancé and I are planning on going to Las Vegas for our wedding. We are planning in going in October. We will be travelling from Perth, Western Australia. I have a few questions I was hoping to get help with as we have never travelled before and are very nervous and a bit stressed out by it J:

- Flights from Perth – would you recommend going on a flight from Perth straight to Las Vegas, or from Perth to Los Angeles?

- If anyone has any flight companies they would recommend? And where to look for booking the best deal?

- If the latter, how would you go about getting from Los Angeles to Las Vegas – what do you think is the best way?

- We will do Las Vegas first I think and get married and complete the rest of our trip as a honeymoon – looking to do San Fran, Los Angeles, and a couple of other places – what would you recommend as the best route?

- In terms of getting around everywhere, what is the best way to do the trip. I know everyone will have different opinion on this but just wanting to know a few options J

- Is it best to book accommodation in advance or when you are there in the place of travel?

- What is the weather like in October? What kind of clothing would need to be taken?

- Anything else I should take into consideration? In terms of discounts, deals, things I should be doing and looking for?

more