Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• madmark73's Profile Photo

cheap hotel

Austin Jul 12, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Hi guys, back again.

Any idea of a cheap hotel between the Capital and the river? Prefer not to spend much more than $100 per night? Not too fussed by quality as long as it's clean.

Also, is it worth my time looking for somewhere within a mile or so of the south side of the river?

more
    • Siena Courtyard at Northborough Dr. Is this part of Greenspoint??

Houston Jul 3, 2015 at 8:58 AM

Hello!! I will be moving in 2 weeks with my boyfriend to Houston, TX. He recently moved to a new apartment at Siena Courtyard, this is located to the Nortg of Northborough Drive. It is very close to Greenspoint (of which I heard terrible things about crimes and auto thefts) but those reviews are old (between 2007 and 2010) how is that area nowdays?? Does anybody know anything about Siena Courtyard? He already signed the lease for 10 months... but I am kind of concerned if I am.living in a bad area.

more

Houston or Austin

Houston Jul 3, 2015 at 12:34 AM

I'll have few in Texas after a trip through Colombia and just looking to relax and hit a few bars.

Houston or Austin, I've just turned 40 but can party with the bets of them....any thoughts?

more

Houton or Austin

Austin Jul 3, 2015 at 12:35 AM

I'll have few in Texas after a trip through Colombia and just looking to relax and hit a few bars.

Houston or Austin, I've just turned 40 but can party with the bets of them....any thoughts?

more
    • MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

Any advice what to see & do with 15yrs old

by MacedonianUK Online Now Dec 10, 2009 at 10:58 AM

As it happend we are off to TX, in April.
      Familly obligations are calling to spend 2 weeks in Beytown near Huston.
      I am traveling with 15yr old and the people we are visiting are older, so I was wondering how I can entertain my teeneger.
      We will rent a car, so transport is no problem...
      Any idea wjat we can do in the neighborhood? I dont mind drivinig, but I prefer to find things to do in the radius of 50miles.
      I know TX is huge and distance is relative, but do you have any ideas?/
      I cheked VT pages on the town & it seems that is an dismal place. Too much odf an industrial subrb. I also cheked www.aaa.com and some other sites, but still need "feel" for the area.
      Many thanks.
      MacedonianUK

4 Answers Dec 11, 2009 at 12:17 PM