Baytown

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Proposal Idea

Waco Dec 22, 2014 at 11:02 AM

I'm looking for an outside area that is safe during sunset in Waco to proposal to my girlfriend, any ideas?

more
    • Needing name of a store in Gruene

Gruene Dec 3, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Hoping someone can help me with the name of a store located on Gruene Road. It is one of the last stores, if not the last, on the right if you are going towards New Braunsfel, the same side as Gruene Hall. It has very eclectic metal art, signs, etc.; and I recall a wall of very inexpensive jewelry.
      Thank you!

more
    • Emorei_19's Profile Photo

Decent areas in Houston to Live

Houston Nov 29, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Hey,
      I am from Detroit MI, and I just moved to Conroe, TX with family. I plan to relocate to Houston but I am unaware of what are good sides of Houston to stay on. I am 19 i work 2 jobs and college part time. I want something nice and cheap but not in a bad area. Please help !!

more
    • MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

Any advice what to see & do with 15yrs old

by MacedonianUK Online Now Dec 10, 2009 at 10:58 AM

As it happend we are off to TX, in April.
      Familly obligations are calling to spend 2 weeks in Beytown near Huston.
      I am traveling with 15yr old and the people we are visiting are older, so I was wondering how I can entertain my teeneger.
      We will rent a car, so transport is no problem...
      Any idea wjat we can do in the neighborhood? I dont mind drivinig, but I prefer to find things to do in the radius of 50miles.
      I know TX is huge and distance is relative, but do you have any ideas?/
      I cheked VT pages on the town & it seems that is an dismal place. Too much odf an industrial subrb. I also cheked www.aaa.com and some other sites, but still need "feel" for the area.
      Many thanks.
      MacedonianUK

4 Answers Dec 11, 2009 at 12:17 PM