Bayreuth

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• name or website of the local beir

Aschaffenburg Yesterday

I was station in Aschaffenburg and want to know the name of the local beir

more
    • Public Bus in Bad Reichenhall

Bad Reichenhall May 7, 2015 at 10:41 AM

How do you buy tickets for the Public Bus System in Bad Reichenhall? How much do they cost? I may be answering my on question - will the Bayern Ticket I'll be using to get there - work with Public transit there, too? dah - I know - so unsure about that ticket ~

more
    • name or website of the local beir

Aschaffenburg Yesterday

I was station in Aschaffenburg and want to know the name of the local beir

more
    • Catholic Church

Mespelbrunn May 23, 2015 at 8:09 AM

Has Mespelbrunn, or a town nearby, a Catholic Church offering a Saturday evening Mass please.

more
    • Munich to Prague - early train

Munich May 18, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Hi, my friend and I (2 of us) would like to take a train from Munich to Prague. We are interested in the train departing at 4.55am on 13 June and arriving in Prague at 10.44 am. May I know if this train is covered by the Bayern-Bohmen ticket? And our lodging is near Munich Harass station, so we have to take a train to Munchen Hbf. Does this ticket cover that as well? Last question, can we purchase the ticket from the vending machine in either Harass or Marienplatz station? Thanks!

more
    • Boat trip Kelheim Germany to Weltenburg Abbey

Weltenburg May 9, 2015 at 4:44 PM

Can I book the boat trip from Kelheim Germany to Weltenburg Abbey in advance. Traveling in July and want to be sure of availability.

more
    • henri123's Profile Photo

e-ticket from Munich to Venice on german website www.db.de

Train May 26, 2015 at 3:42 PM

On the german website www.db.de , how is it possible to reserve e-ticket fares?
      It seems that there are never places at such price.
      I try to buy a e-ticket from Munich to Venise. (69 euros)
      Thanks for any answer.

more
    • travelfrosch's Profile Photo

Bayern-Ticket on Handy Ticket?

Bavaria May 16, 2015 at 10:24 AM

Does anyone know if you can purchase a Bayern-Ticket and display it on your phone through Handy Ticket in the DB Navigator app? The DB website is ambiguous; it says you can in one section, but in another section, it only lists a handful of Länder-Tickets compatible with Handy Ticket, not including the Bayern-Ticket. I did a dry run, and it appears you can purchase the ticket though the app, but of course I didn't actually complete the transaction. Any insights appreciated.

more
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

rothenberg ob der tauber

Nürnberg May 15, 2015 at 7:26 PM

How can we get from Nurnberg to Rothenberg ob der Tauber without renting a car?

more
    • Lunch/dinner boats Lindau

Lindau May 4, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Are there Lunch and or dinner boat excursions that go our from Lindau on the lake. Or boat tours from there?

more
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

What should we see?

Nürnberg May 9, 2015 at 4:58 PM

We have two days in Nuremberg, staying at the Le Meridien Grand Hotel.  Can anyone suggest an itinerary for us?

more
    • Alpine Coaster

Oberammergau May 6, 2015 at 8:44 AM

I have a group of exchange students (22 of us). How do I get from the Bahnhof in Oberammergau to the Kolbensessel Bahn?

How far is it?

Is it within walking distance?

more
    • theenglishway's Profile Photo

best town/city for scenery

Bavaria May 14, 2015 at 3:21 PM

I'm looking to stay 2/3 nights next month in Bavaria, somewhere that has dramatic scenery (mountains/lakes,etc.), but isn't hours away from the nearest airport.

I've looked at Fussen, but not sure if there's enough to do there.

Could someone please suggest some other places? Thanks!

more
    • new to bayreuth

by merrillwillie Online Now Feb 17, 2010 at 3:26 AM

I am American and my wife is german we just moved to bayreuth and I would like to interact and better by german. We would like to know of any clubs, particularly rock clubs in the area. Please email me if you can help.

1 Answer Feb 17, 2010 at 2:32 PM
    • Narunj's Profile Photo

Is there a good floral shop in Bayreuth?

by Narunj Online Now Jun 28, 2006 at 1:37 AM

Hi,

I wonder if anyone knows of a good floral shop in Bayreuth. I am from Armenia and would like to buy nice plant of a smaller size, which can be taken to airbus when traveling back to Armenia. Maybe you know any website links?

Thanks in advance,

Narunj

• Nightlife in Bayreuth

by treetonmiller Online Now Dec 24, 2005 at 2:50 AM

Stopping for a couple of nights in June next year and just wondered what it's like for bars,clubs etc.
      Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Jim

• egonwegh's Profile Photo

Where to stay and what to do ...

by egonwegh Online Now Jun 19, 2003 at 12:22 AM

Okay, here goes! "Where to stay and what to do", this time with respect to Bayreuth in Bavaria. We might spend so time there (one afternoon and the next morning?) on our way from the Netherlands to Austria next month. Any suggestions? Kind regards, Egon

3 Answers Jun 20, 2003 at 3:05 AM