Bayonne

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• camino

by keltayer Online Now Aug 9, 2010 at 1:07 PM

is it easy to get a taxi from bayonne to esterecuby where i will be spending the night before going into st. jean pied de port to begin the camino?

1 Answer Aug 9, 2010 at 2:30 PM
    • langfordj's Profile Photo

Lodging

by langfordj Online Now Feb 12, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Three of us will be in Bayonne April 24, 2009 and will get into the train station around 8:30 pm. We are looking for two cheap rooms for one night close to the train station. Can anyone suggest a place?
      John

4 Answers Mar 19, 2009 at 4:36 PM
    • one more question, please

by virtual786 Online Now Aug 12, 2008 at 2:52 PM

would there be a train betreen these 2 towns later than 21:00?

5 Answers Aug 13, 2008 at 5:38 AM
    • Bayonne or Biarritz

by virtual786 Online Now Aug 12, 2008 at 6:27 AM

I am planning to be in the Bayonne-Biarritz area for 3 days in mid Septmeber.
      I have to be at the airport at about 7:45 on Wednesday, 17 September for my flight.
      I can stay in either town. Which is closer to the airport and easier to get to by bus?

Also, what time do the buses stop running between the 2 towns?

merci

2 Answers Aug 12, 2008 at 2:37 PM
    • fredericaf's Profile Photo

Are there buses from bayonne to barcelona?

by fredericaf Online Now Feb 29, 2008 at 9:22 AM

Are there buses from bayonne to barcelona?

2 Answers Feb 29, 2008 at 3:17 PM
    • apartments for rent in Bayonne?

by ROOTLESSCOSMOPOLITAN Online Now May 7, 2007 at 3:30 AM

I will be staying in Bayonne with my family August 21 - 24. any ideas where I can find a Bayonne apartment for rent during that time?

• Quartier St. Esprit in Bayonne

by ROOTLESSCOSMOPOLITAN Online Now May 7, 2007 at 3:28 AM

I have been to Bayonne a few times, but never ventured to the Quartier St. Esprit. I am thinking of staying at the Adour Hotel there this August. Anyone familiar with this Bayonne neighborhood? Is it quaint like Petit Bayonne or more industrial? Is it walking distance to Petit Bayonne?

1 Answer May 8, 2007 at 12:07 PM
    • Hotel de Ville in Bayonne?

by ROOTLESSCOSMOPOLITAN Online Now May 5, 2007 at 2:27 AM

I am planning a trip to Bayonne this August and would like to stay at a historic hotel. I've heard of a Hotel de Ville in Bayonne, but cannot find it on the Net. Does such a hotel exist? What is the Hotel des Basses Pyrenees like? Anyone know where I can find a picture of this hotel? Is it possible to rent an apartment in Bayonne and what is the St. Esprit quartier like? Any pics? Thanks for any help you can provide me.

2 Answers May 5, 2007 at 8:03 AM