Bayona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Route Suggestions from Salamanca to Barcelona

Spain Dec 11, 2014 at 4:46 AM

We would like to travel from Salamanca to Barcelona via the northern part of Spain (not thru Madrid). This will be in May. We are seeking suggestions for a worthwhile itinerary in the north of Spain, by train or bus, to get to Barcelona. We have about a week for this route before we have to be in Barcelona.
      Thank you.

more
    • Transportation

Barcelona Dec 3, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Hye, my flight on 15 December will be at 6.20am and i need to be there at 5am. Is there any public transportation beside taxi that woulf take me to the airport at 4.30am?

more
    • Airport distance

Canary Islands Nov 26, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Anyone know how long it takes to get to Puerto de Mogan from the airport? Some said an hour and 1/4 but was that before the motorway was finished because google maps says 37 mins!

more
    • Sun/Beach destination for winter?

Madrid Dec 2, 2014 at 3:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm planning my winter holidays and looking for a sun and sea destination. I found this articles with dome places and tips. Would like to know if you can help me with cheap accomodations at this places or with other destinations you think are better.

anarquiavip.com/paraisos-par...

Thanks in advance!

Pet

more
    • When i come to turkey where can i rent a wi-fi hotspot ?

Spain Dec 1, 2014 at 9:40 PM

When i come to turkey where can i rent a wi-fi hotspot ?

more
    • Autumn9's Profile Photo

From Santander to Madrid

Spain Nov 24, 2014 at 6:30 AM

I will be touring in a campervan from Santander to stay in a villa an hour east of Madrid, then a return journey. Which places should we aim to find campsites that are near picturesque or interesting sights.

Many thanks

Autumn9

more
    • piosku67's Profile Photo

time of meals

Madrid Yesterday

I'm strongly get used to have a substantial meal during the day, rather 3-5 p.m. not 6-9 p.m. How about Madrid? Which style is preferred in the capital city, what restaurants offer to tourists? The most terrifying and frustrating way of eating habit for me is only coffee in the morning, light lunch at 12 or 1 p.m. than long time nothing ....and a huge meal, let's say, at at 9 p.m. or later. It would be lovely to dined out in the afternoon. Is it possible? I do not mean tapas or snacks I mean the regular two-course meal.
      By the way, are there any buffet restaurants in Madrid ?
      Thanks

more
    • Barcelona to Salamanca Options?

Spain Dec 17, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Still working on our itinerary. What are the options (train, bus) to get from Barcelona to Salamanca bypassing Madrid? We were in Madrid on a previous trip and would prefer skipping it if possible.
      Thank you all for your help.

more
    • behappy30's Profile Photo

Family attractions

Ibiza Nov 30, 2014 at 9:29 AM

I would like to know the best activities in Ibiza with children (3yo) for next summer, specially funny pools, restaurants, leisure parks, best beaches, and local feasts. Thanks!

more
    • soccer jerseys

Barcelona Dec 18, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I want to buy barcelon jerseys for my friend as christmas gift.Where can i buy?

more
    • Mountain Roads?

La Playa de Mogán Nov 26, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Hi
      A traveller on trip advisor said she encountered some very scary mountain roads somewhere near Puerto de Mogan. I hate them, do you have to go one them to get to the Port and hotels in the area?

more
    • Anyone familiar with or from Barcelona

Barcelona Nov 24, 2014 at 1:32 PM

This isn't a traveling question but I was hoping i could still receive advice .. I met a guy who came from barcelonia. Christmas is around the corner and I would like to get him something thoughtful .. Any ideas on what I should get that's culture related possibly something hell know I ordered from there ?

more
    • Location of Internet Cafes in the south of Tenerife Island

Isla de Tenerife Dec 14, 2014 at 3:10 AM

Where can I find an internet cafe these days we do not have portable computer or smartphones so are reliant on these for emails etc

more
    • can i worte my qustion on my on langing

Spain Dec 2, 2014 at 4:01 AM

can i worte my qustion on my on langing helpo pleaso?

more
    • 3 days in Madrid

Madrid Nov 21, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Does anyone have a good suggestion on what to do with a 3 days trip to Madrid? I´m not much of a museum guy, but I do love sports, sightseeing and, of course, parties! One of the days I´ll be spending will be a friday, but I immagine it will be cold (it will be in early december)... thanks!

more

Christmas in Madrid - empty streets and closed restaurants or ...?

Madrid Yesterday

I have intentionally planned a stay in Madrid during Christmas time avoiding empty, cold streets and closed all the public services in my country. But I am not sure what I will experience , what I can expect in the capital city of Spain. How about 24th Dec. and 25th Dec in Madrid? Where to eat out ? What to do? Thank you.

more

how to get to Calle de Toledo 111

Madrid Yesterday

I'm flying to Madrid on 23rd Dec. Arriving at the airport, terminal 2 , at 3.40 p.m. How can I get from the airport to Calle de Toledo 111, Hotel Ganivet? Metro, train and bus all of them will pick me in some distance from the hotel. I will have a light backpack and I could walk but which will be the easiest way. Thanks.

more
    • TweetersMallorca's Profile Photo

WALKABOUT AND CHAT IN SPANISH ~

Palma de Mallorca Nov 27, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Is anyone interested in linking up to walk around Palma once a week in order to practice conversation Spanish and English? Let me know as I am flexible on days and times to meet up. Thanks! Gracias!

more
    • Visiting the Pyrenees parks with public transporation

Spain Nov 24, 2014 at 6:05 AM

We will be in Catalonia (mostly Barcelona) in May and would like to visit one of the two main national parks in the Pyrenees on our way to Madrid. We have up to 10 days for this. We read that there are several quaint towns in Aragon (Ainsa, Albarracin, Teruel) that are also worth seeing near the parks.

What would be a good itinerary for this request using public transportation? Leaving from Barcelona and arriving to Madrid.

Thank you.

more
    • How many days? Night train to Lisbon?

Salamanca Nov 30, 2014 at 12:42 AM

We will be in Salamanca in May. Wanted to know how many days are suggested (including day trips).
      And we will be taking the night train from there to Lisbon. Does anyone have any info or comments about the train? Specifically, what is a "recliner" seat / couchette?
      Thank you.

more
    • Where can I buy the convents' cookies in Spain?

Spain Dec 13, 2014 at 10:14 PM

I just went to Spain in October, and I really want to know where can I buy the convents' cookies in Spain? I mean the cookies which nuns make. I would like to try that,but I didn't know where I can find them. I am so interested in the cookies.Does anyone know anything about it in Spain? Thank you very much.

more
    • What to see in a day only?

Sevilla Dec 17, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I will be in Sevilla on 20th. First time. And only for a day. And only couple of hours, after business.

What's "the thing" I must see before leaving on 21th?

more
    • ranjankar1's Profile Photo

Renfe site for train booking

Madrid Nov 25, 2014 at 12:43 AM

Is Renfe site not working. Since last two days I see that the site is not available for train booking. That sounds strange to me.

more
    • 8 days in and around Malaga

Málaga Dec 17, 2014 at 10:31 PM

hello VTers

I will be travelling to Malaga with my wife n 2 year old during Christmas along with my friends family n theír 3 year old.

So far the list includes Alhambra palace , Nerja caves and I believe 2 days could be spent in Malaga but no pans yet, any suggestions ?

I can see some national parks around Malaga but not sure if they are possible with 2 kids, any ideas ?

is it realistic to make day trips to Seville or somewhere else ?

any other suggestions are very welcome and highly appreciated :-)

cheers!

more