Bayan Lepas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• grump1's Profile Photo

Pulau Langkawi 8 hours ago

Hi all does anyone know the name of the optometrist next door to underwater world in pentai cenang? langkawi is.i broke my spectacles frame and i know that he carries the one that i need
      thank you all

• saraton's Profile Photo

eating out

Kota Kinabalu Sep 26, 2015 at 9:28 AM

we are staying at tanjung aru at the shangri la is there many places near here within walking distance to eat out.

• ac1dbrn's Profile Photo

Water sports

Pulau Tioman Sep 14, 2015 at 12:07 AM

I am an asthmatic so I can't dive, but kite surfing or sailing (not snorkelling), would be great. I am not in the best financial position, so could someone let me know what's available to someone like me?

I'm staying in genting, but can travel to tektek or salang.

• ayayounis's Profile Photo

the best district in kuala lumpur

Kuala Lumpur Sep 17, 2015 at 6:26 PM

I need to know your recommendations about the best district in kL to stay for 5 days (I need Strategic site to visit the most popular places there ) thanks in advance :))

• How do i convince my parents to let me travel to KL ?

Kuala Lumpur Oct 2, 2015 at 3:52 AM

Please Help Me . My parent won't let me travel to KL after the Chinese and Malay conflict since I am a Chinese . How do I convince him that KL is a safe place ?

• ayayounis's Profile Photo

the weather on next november?

Kuala Lumpur Sep 16, 2015 at 8:08 AM

We are honeymooners and this is the first time for us to travel to KL (B B)
      From 1_11 till 9_11 so I need to know what about the weather during this period to prepare suitable clothes.thanks in advance :)

• Hotel Accomodation in bayan Baru

by Biswamohan Online Now Aug 6, 2013 at 5:34 AM

I will be in Penang from 14th August to 1st Sept. My office is in Seagate, Cybercity, Bayan baru, Penang. Can someone please help me in finding budget hotels near to my Office.

1 Answer Aug 7, 2013 at 8:01 PM
    • Budget Hotels near Bayan Baru

by Biswamohan Online Now Aug 6, 2013 at 5:29 AM

I will be in Penang from 14th August to 1st Sept. Can anyone please help me for budget hotels in bayan lepas. My office is in Cybercity, Bayan Baru. If someone can sugeest some budget hotels near to my office

1 Answer Aug 6, 2013 at 6:03 AM