Bayahibe

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• seafood resturant

Punta Cana Apr 11, 2014 at 7:02 AM

in the punta cana brava area, open air,on the beach,resturant fish& fresh lobsters that were grilled with lime & butter what is the name of the resturant? boats pick you up from the hotels

more
    • What are the best places to stay and party in Punta Cana?

Punta Cana Apr 19, 2014 at 8:05 AM

A group of us are going to Punta Cana for my birthday. We want to stay in a nice hotel (4 star or better) that also has lots of fun. We are looking to party. What are the best options. My first choice at the moment is the Majestic Colonial. Is that a fun hotel? Do you have any other suggestions?

more
    • Moon Eclipse

Punta Cana Apr 14, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Isnt there a nice party whatsoever to watch the Eclipse? Or someone wit a little get together with terasse close to the beach or nice balcony with good view?!?

Punta Cana, Cortecito, Bavaro area?

more
    • Electrical

Punta Cana Apr 8, 2014 at 7:32 AM

I am from the US,, do I need and electrical adapter when visiting here?

more
    • Is this safe

Punta Cana Apr 1, 2014 at 2:40 AM

We are leaving for Punta Cana in 2 days. My husband seems to think we need to leave the resort, and even more crazy he thinks we needs to flag down the guys on scooters to take us?? What are your thoughts on this, I personally dont think this sounds like a good idea. We are staying at the Catalonia Resort, and want to go up to the shopping complex by Melia Caribe. Any thoughts?? We would be with another couple as well, so four people.

more
    • Where to order online Flowers?

Punta Cana Mar 31, 2014 at 7:02 AM

Hi.

I have "google it" a lot searching for Florist in Punta Cana but it seems that none have a website. I only found one (http://www.sisayonline.com/). All the other doesn't have a website or they have lost the domain.
      From what I read in some forums, it seems that the Hotel's can provide flowers but they are too expensive. I also try some international florist with international shipping but they are also very expensive.

Can someone help me? I would really want to send some flowers to my wife who will be working in Punta Cana for this week.

Thanks.

more
    • Tcmngirl's Profile Photo

Travel routes

Punta Cana Mar 29, 2014 at 5:41 AM

I am looking to meet a friend in belize. He is coming from the DR and I can't find information about travel options except flights which are very expensive. Are there other options to travel between these 2 destinations?

more
    • arriving by cruise ship to La Romana

by lak200 Online Now Nov 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM

what is the best way to see the area and not get caught in a tourist trap? want to do local shopping and try fresh seafood

1 Answer Dec 11, 2013 at 1:27 PM
    • Small boat rental in Bayahibe

by Mneal4863 Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Is it possible to rent small boats (i.e. hobbie cat, lasers, kayaks) in Bayahibe? What about going to Saona on our own in a small boat?

1 Answer Dec 11, 2013 at 3:39 PM
    • Foundryman1's Profile Photo

Private company snorkel trips

by Foundryman1 Online Now Mar 27, 2011 at 2:28 PM

I'd like to see what my options are as compared to the trips the resort will want to sell me.Any advice-C

1 Answer Apr 1, 2011 at 6:06 AM
    • Mrod1026's Profile Photo

Going to Oasis Canoa (Formerly Hilton) in September

by Mrod1026 Online Now Jul 23, 2007 at 5:45 PM

My best friend and I are going to stay at the Oasis Canoa in September. We plan to fly into Santo Domingo, spend one night and day visiting the city and then go to the Oasis Canoa. How is the road? Should we drive or rent a taxi? Also, once at the Canoa, what are the best day trips we can do? We are into snorkeling, hiking, and visiting towns, etc. Should we change dollars into pesos? What is the best rate? Any advice will be appreciated!
      M.

4 Answers Jul 28, 2009 at 9:11 AM
    • swimming with dolphins

by kafeteria Online Now Feb 28, 2007 at 9:38 AM

can i swim with dolphins in Bayahibe? if not - where is the nearest place to do it?

• spiders

by bigbrat Online Now Feb 23, 2007 at 12:05 PM

We are booked to stay in the Haciendus Dominicus in Bayahibe in July. I am petrified of spiders especially large ones, do many turn up in the hotels and whats the best way to avoid them? Read Scubacats review about a trip out and there being loads of tarantulas, please can someone if this is what happens when you go inland

• windsurfing

by rsauder Online Now Feb 7, 2007 at 7:20 PM

What is the windsurfing like at Casa del Mar? Is the equipment reasonably modern? Is it possible to use the equipment every day? Thanks.

• catholic mass in Bayahibe

by ancient.mariner Online Now Nov 13, 2006 at 6:36 AM

My future husband & I will be visiting Dominican Rep. on December, and will be lodged in Bayahibe. We are wondering if we will be able to find a catholic mass on Sunday - where and when.If there is no mass right there in Bayahibe, can anyone please tell me where I can find one?
      thank you all very much

• Bayahibe charm? with big hotels?

by patkat Online Now Jan 26, 2006 at 3:51 PM

Is Bayahibe still great? as it was? and how about the local dancing? and which hotel is the best now that there are a few-

1 Answer Feb 3, 2006 at 9:37 PM
    • How far to Altos de Chavon?

by BritBride Online Now Sep 27, 2005 at 1:06 PM

Hi there
      I'd like to get married at the Hacienda Iberostar Dominicus in bayahibe but we got engaged at Altos de Chavon and would love to go there (in full wedding outfits!) for some great photos after the wedding service.
      How far away is it and how would you recommend 15 - 20 people get there?

Thanks!

1 Answer Jan 26, 2006 at 3:49 PM
    • thepumbas's Profile Photo

Distance from Santo Domingo

by thepumbas Online Now Jan 12, 2005 at 12:51 PM

I am flying into Santo Domingo, and staying at the Dominicus Palace. How long is the ride from airport to resort? I know it is about 140km, but I don't know how the roads are. Please advise. Tom

2 Answers Aug 4, 2005 at 8:59 AM
    • Coral Canoa by Hilton?

by matata5 Online Now Oct 5, 2004 at 7:54 PM

My wife & I will be visiting Dominican Rep. for the first time next month staying at the Coral Canoa. Can anyone that has stayed at the resort give us some information and your impression? What are some things that stand out from your visit as must dos? We are flying into Punta Cana and need to travel to Bayahibe by Taxi or bus. Can anyone recommend a company that can get us there?

3 Answers May 6, 2005 at 1:24 PM
    • Accomodation in Bayahibe

by guygadbois Online Now Oct 4, 2004 at 5:44 PM

Hi, can anyone recommend a budget hotel or guest house in bayahibe or nearby? thanks

• Markos_Mary's Profile Photo

Viva Dominicus Palace Resort

by Markos_Mary Online Now Jun 26, 2003 at 6:23 AM

Does anyoneknows if Viva Dominicus Palace Resort worth it? Thanks in advance fellow travellers!

3 Answers Aug 20, 2005 at 5:17 AM