Bawiti

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Indian restaurants

Cairo Mar 18, 2015 at 6:48 AM

Need names of hotels with Indian restaurants along with average per person cost for dining

more
    • cairo to Aswan train

Egypt Mar 24, 2015 at 8:52 AM

we are taking the first class ac recliner seats. Can someone advise how much do the seats recline? Can we get comfortable sleep?

more
    • Going to Sharm in a a week

Sharm El Sheikh Mar 16, 2015 at 6:50 AM

I'm going to Sharm with my family in a week. what restaurants do you recommend? where should we go or visit? i was in the Sharm 7 years ago. have many things changed since then? Are there good decent bars?

more
    • Tipping / gratuities.

Sharm El Sheikh Mar 11, 2015 at 12:24 PM

We have a recent trip to Egypt coming up, Sharm el Sheikh and Cairo.
      Can anyone advise on acceptable amounts to tip in Bars / Hotels / Restaurants, also excursion guides and transfer drivers.
      We don't want to offend by giving too little, and don't want to be excessive either.
      Many thanks.

more
    • Tipping / gratuities.

Cairo Mar 11, 2015 at 12:25 PM

We have a recent trip to Egypt coming up, Sharm el Sheikh and Cairo.
      Can anyone advise on acceptable amounts to tip in Bars / Hotels / Restaurants, also excursion guides and transfer drivers.
      We don't want to offend by giving too little, and don't want to be excessive either.
      Many thanks.

more
    • SmiljaD's Profile Photo

Is it possible not to visit

Hurghada Mar 20, 2015 at 4:42 PM

Luxor and Karnak.. is it safe????

more
    • titti's Profile Photo

Baharia to Siwa

by titti Online Now Dec 19, 2007 at 5:21 AM

Has anybody travelled recently from Baharia to Siwa and can provide info about the trip (buses/cars, how long, how much, permission requested)? I'm trying to organise a trip from oasi to oasi and don't know from which oasi start in order to make things smoother.
      Any tip will be welcommed!
      Thank you very much. Ciao.

• Bahariya - hiring an ordinary taxi

by vaclavv Online Now Sep 27, 2007 at 12:36 AM

Hi. Does anybody know if it is at all possible and reasonably easy to hire an ordinary taxi (meaning a normal 2WD passenger car) for a day at Bawiti in the Bahariya oasis? Where should I ask?
      I would like to use it for a slow trip from Bahariya to Farafra with stops along the way. Knowing that the Black and White Deserts and majority of sites like Crystal mountain are just next to the paved road I would like to avoid the expense and over-organization of the jeep trips and enjoy it at my own pace. How much I should expect to pay? Thanks.

1 Answer Sep 27, 2007 at 5:00 PM
    • boltonian's Profile Photo

One Night Desert Safari

by boltonian Online Now May 31, 2005 at 9:19 AM

Hi,

I am doing a safari trip on July 29th, wondered if any VT folk fancy joining my trip

1 Answer Nov 16, 2005 at 12:53 PM