Bauska Travel Answers

change location
Niekie's Profile Photo

Hotel Mezotne palace

by Niekie Online Now Jun 28, 2005 at 4:02 AM

Has anyone spent the night at Mezotne palace? Are the rooms special? I mean, do they look or feel like ordinary hotelrooms or are they anything like what you would expect from a palace bedroom? Are some rooms prettier than others? Which ones? I would love to hear about your experiences...

Thanks!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • smiling_sml's Profile Photo

RE: Hotel Mezotne palace

by smiling_sml Online Now Jul 12, 2005 at 6:03 AM

I hope that you are still looking for the answer to your question. I have stayed in Mezotne palace hotel two years ago. It is really beatiful. Each room has different style there and is decorated with old (renovated) furniture. You can get some impression from pictures here vnia.lv/public/lv/piedavajum.... Also each room has it's own name.

Please write to me if you need more information. It is definetely worth to try that.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • smiling_sml's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Hotel Mezotne palace

by smiling_sml Online Now Jul 12, 2005 at 6:06 AM

P.S. I stayed in Erksrozite room. It is good for a couple. It is large and very nice with black wooden furniture, wide double bed and nice view to the park. They got twin rooms as well. The choice depends also from your taste.

• Niekie's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Hotel Mezotne palace

by Niekie Online Now Jul 28, 2005 at 3:26 AM

Thank you for replying. Unfortunately for us, when we were at Mezotne there was a wedding going on and the couple had rented the entire palace, so we only got to see the outside. We didn't have a fixed travel itinerary so we hadn't called them in advance to check if they even had a room available. Next time we definately will. It looked like a very nice place to spend a night. anyway, thanks for taking the time to tell me about your experience.

Niekie

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Bauska