Batumi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Qutaisi airport

K'ut'aisi Mar 26, 2014 at 3:20 AM

Maybe someone could help me regarding information - what kind of services provide Kutaisi airport - are there any shops, cafe, wi-fi at the airport etc.?
      thank you

more
    • Hello from Georgia

Georgia Mar 21, 2014 at 5:29 AM

hello virtualtourist members! I'm new here and I'd like to help you :) is anyone going to visit Georgia? I'm ready to answer every question:)

more
    • Tsiako's Profile Photo

Has anyone traveled to Georgia?

Georgia Mar 17, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Hello.
      I am a new member on Virtualtourist. I come from small country in the caucasus, called Georgia.
      Has anyone of you traveled to Georgia???
      Sincerely,
      Tsiako

more
    • Batumi Sights

by hockeyjock Online Now Dec 16, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Arriving by cruise ship for 10 hrs, what are the main sights to see or can one and is it easy to do a walking tour

2 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM
    • Tbilisi-Batumi

by JoseMeira Online Now Oct 12, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Hello

I would like to know, what is the best option to travel from Tbilisi to Batumi?
      I am with my wife and 2 children.
      I think to rent a car but not sure if it is best option.
      Your suggestions are welcome

7 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 11:49 AM
    • Tbilisi and batumi internet quality

by cesarflor Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Can anyone tell me
      1. Is there a good 3g provider? Fees $?
      2. Are there many open wifi hotspots in public places?
      3. How easy is it to get an installed dsl connection if i rent an apartment long term?

• batumi - sochi, by how?

by andileaf Online Now Apr 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM

hi! i'm traveling to georgia at september, i got flights to tbilisi and i was planning to jump on train and get my self to coast, Batumi. Now, starts my question.. Can I cross the border to Russia, on land or by ferry if i'm carrying finnish passport.. If by ferry, where I can find updated timetables? I would really appreciate your answers!! thanks :)

2 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 8:05 AM
    • swimming in september?

by botbot Online Now Aug 23, 2011 at 6:50 AM

I'm planning a trip to Batumi and Sarpi in mid-September. Is the sea still swim-able then? What's the weather like, and what's the latest that it's still enjoyable to swim in the Georgian Black Sea?

3 Answers Sep 14, 2013 at 8:09 AM
    • airport transfer

by bozinov Online Now Jul 30, 2007 at 5:00 AM

can anybody tell me if there is a public transport/transfer from the Batumi airport to the city or if there is not, how much is taxi ride

• photos in batumi

by CliveMuir Online Now Apr 30, 2007 at 9:24 AM

Hello!

i'm a travel photographer visiting Batumi on about 25th May for a few days and then travelling around Georgia and am very keen to photograph as many people as possible. I wonder if you would like to be photographed or could put me in contact with people (of all sorts) who would?

thanks for your help

Clive

• Batumi

by CEgan Online Now Nov 20, 2006 at 9:11 AM

Hello me and my mate are preparing the trip of a life time, I am wondering what the easiest option it was going from Ukraine - Georgia, by ferry.

It is part of a larger site-seeing expedition that we are planning.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

3 Answers Feb 13, 2007 at 9:27 AM
    • How can I go to Batumi by ferry?

by batura Online Now Jul 31, 2006 at 7:52 AM

I would like to go to Batumi by ferry. The departure harbour in Black Sea is not important. Do you know from which harbours I can find a ferry to Batumi or to Poti?

2 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 4:48 AM
    • Hotels in Batumi

by eykoh Online Now Jul 12, 2006 at 6:21 AM

Which hotel would you recommend for families with children for travel in Oct? I was given the names of hotel Boni & hotel Tanamgzavri. Which would you recommend that is good & reasonably priced?

2 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 8:05 AM