change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tracyskf's Profile Photo

4 days itenary

Georgia Dec 8, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I have 4 days Tibilisi, and 1 day trip to Kazbegi and Ananuri.

I need recoomendation for 4 days itenary in Tibilisi, or is it good to also have another day trip somewhere? Let me know suggestions.

What would weather be like in a week's time?

I would like to see some local market, any good recommendation?

more
    • Phyllis-Omar's Profile Photo

T'bilisi or Batumi

by Phyllis-Omar Online Now Sep 1, 2014 at 5:40 AM

We would like to travel to Georgia in October however we couldn't decide which one to pick T'bilisi or Batumi? Which one is nicer and worth travel in terms of cultural heritage, characteristics etc?
      Maybe we should consider both.. In that case what is the best option to travel between those two cities?
      Thank you

7 Answers Sep 20, 2014 at 2:43 PM
    • farstar's Profile Photo

where to start

by farstar Online Now Jul 12, 2014 at 9:42 PM

hi friends... :)
      i will visit Georgia on the 25th July 2014 and will stay there for 10 days... i will be so happy if you can help answering my questions:
      which better city to spend more time at, is it batumi or tiblisi ??
      which is more expensive? which one is having more people speaking English?
      is there metro facility in there?
      what is the best and non-expensive way to travel between them?

thank you in advance :)

4 Answers Aug 20, 2014 at 4:52 AM
    • Beaches in or around Batumi

by CharbelK Online Now Jun 22, 2014 at 10:04 AM

What are the best beaches in Batumi?
      Are there sandy beaches in or around batumi?
      Thank you.

2 Answers Aug 20, 2014 at 3:45 AM
    • hotel very close to Great Synagogue in Tsibilsi Georgia 45 Leselidze St

by travelbugr Online Now May 5, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Husband and I (in our 70s)looking for good comfortable hotel in close walking distance to the Great Synagogue on 45 Leselidze St Tsibilsi (wrote this question on Batumi forum because couldn't find one for Tsibilsi)

5 Answers Jun 22, 2014 at 10:10 AM
    • senior travel in Georgia

by travelbugr Online Now Apr 19, 2014 at 1:21 AM

My husband and I,both in our 70's,are interested in touring Georgia for a week. Is it easy to make arrangements after arriving in T'bilisi?We usually do that on our travels so we can be flexible and get reasonable prices. Are Marshutkas comfortable?Or would it be possible to hire a car and driver if not too expensive? Would like to experience the culture and people of Georgia.We don't speak Russian but are fluent in English.We come from Israel. Would be interested in meeting Jewish community as well.Any info would be appreciated.Also good comfortable hotel recommendation.

5 Answers May 9, 2014 at 8:19 AM
    • Batumi Sights

by hockeyjock Online Now Dec 16, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Arriving by cruise ship for 10 hrs, what are the main sights to see or can one and is it easy to do a walking tour

2 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM
    • Tbilisi-Batumi

by JoseMeira Online Now Oct 12, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Hello

I would like to know, what is the best option to travel from Tbilisi to Batumi?
      I am with my wife and 2 children.
      I think to rent a car but not sure if it is best option.
      Your suggestions are welcome

7 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 11:49 AM
    • Tbilisi and batumi internet quality

by cesarflor Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Can anyone tell me
      1. Is there a good 3g provider? Fees $?
      2. Are there many open wifi hotspots in public places?
      3. How easy is it to get an installed dsl connection if i rent an apartment long term?

• batumi - sochi, by how?

by andileaf Online Now Apr 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM

hi! i'm traveling to georgia at september, i got flights to tbilisi and i was planning to jump on train and get my self to coast, Batumi. Now, starts my question.. Can I cross the border to Russia, on land or by ferry if i'm carrying finnish passport.. If by ferry, where I can find updated timetables? I would really appreciate your answers!! thanks :)

2 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 8:05 AM
    • swimming in september?

by botbot Online Now Aug 23, 2011 at 6:50 AM

I'm planning a trip to Batumi and Sarpi in mid-September. Is the sea still swim-able then? What's the weather like, and what's the latest that it's still enjoyable to swim in the Georgian Black Sea?

3 Answers Sep 14, 2013 at 8:09 AM
    • airport transfer

by bozinov Online Now Jul 30, 2007 at 5:00 AM

can anybody tell me if there is a public transport/transfer from the Batumi airport to the city or if there is not, how much is taxi ride

• photos in batumi

by CliveMuir Online Now Apr 30, 2007 at 9:24 AM

Hello!

i'm a travel photographer visiting Batumi on about 25th May for a few days and then travelling around Georgia and am very keen to photograph as many people as possible. I wonder if you would like to be photographed or could put me in contact with people (of all sorts) who would?

thanks for your help

Clive

• Batumi

by CEgan Online Now Nov 20, 2006 at 9:11 AM

Hello me and my mate are preparing the trip of a life time, I am wondering what the easiest option it was going from Ukraine - Georgia, by ferry.

It is part of a larger site-seeing expedition that we are planning.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

3 Answers Feb 13, 2007 at 9:27 AM
    • How can I go to Batumi by ferry?

by batura Online Now Jul 31, 2006 at 7:52 AM

I would like to go to Batumi by ferry. The departure harbour in Black Sea is not important. Do you know from which harbours I can find a ferry to Batumi or to Poti?

2 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 4:48 AM
    • Hotels in Batumi

by eykoh Online Now Jul 12, 2006 at 6:21 AM

Which hotel would you recommend for families with children for travel in Oct? I was given the names of hotel Boni & hotel Tanamgzavri. Which would you recommend that is good & reasonably priced?

2 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 8:05 AM