Batu Gajah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ipoh tour by walking

Ipoh Jun 16, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Hi, I'm going to ipoh from KL by train. I want to look around old town. Also, want to visit kek lok Tong temple, too. Is it easy to grab a taxi in Ipoh? I'm a bit worried about that.. Even if I get to the temple, do you think i can get back to the old town by taxi again?? Thank you..

more
    • Traveling from Kuala Lumpur to Batu Gajah?

by debrajanehague Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Hi. My name is Debra Hague. I live in Wasaga Beach (Ontario, Canada). I was born at the Batu Gajah hospital in 1961. My dad was a Brit working at Tronah Mines in Kampar. I am planning a trip. I will fly from Tampa Bay, Florida to Kuala Lumpur...probably in October (2013). I would like to take a train to Batu Gajah...is that possible? How long do you think I will want to stay in Batu Gajah? Any suggestions for reasonably priced accommodations? Thank you!!

3 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    • driving to Batu Gajah

by Aliking Online Now Jun 10, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Can any one give me directions to the war cemetery in Batu Gajah, I need to be there on Sunday the 16th June. I will be driving from K.L city center. Also are there any hotels close to the cemetery I can use.
      Thanks so much in advance

• im in hurry some one pls help me!!!

by pawali Online Now Oct 24, 2005 at 12:41 AM

i need to know which is the shortest route.thanks

1 Answer Oct 29, 2005 at 11:19 PM
    • from penang to batu gajah by car

by pawali Online Now Oct 23, 2005 at 10:05 AM

hi everybody, just to let know that im currently on tight budget but i have to go n visit my fiance in kampung timah in perak, the place is located near or between kg gajah and tanjong tualang. so i need to pay a visit to her. there is alot of ways to get there by car but the problem is i just want to avoid thoose highways where i need pay the toll from jawi to ipoh. so can anyone suggest me the short, and a ok road to get to my destination. thanks

1 Answer Oct 29, 2005 at 11:27 PM