Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• henri1's Profile Photo

driver/guide

Sri Lanka 2 hours ago

Hi everybody

Sorry about the late feedback on our trip to Sri Lanka in December . I asked in the forum for a driver and got some PM's from some DE's (I'm learning :-)) But the drivers were booked, so I surfed the internet and got in contact with Karnal de Silva. He gave us a very good price (2 couples and a daughter 14 years old) and we were very excited to see if everything would work out perfect. And it did!! We were in Sri Lanka for almost a month and went to Habarana, Dambulla, Sigiriya, Nuwara Eilya and Yala Park (where Karnal arranged 4-wheel-drive safari both morning and evening) the whole trip was for 6 days. From the moment Karnal de Silva picked us up in the airport we felt safe, he had a driver with him and he himself functioned as a guide, walking with us to all the historical sites and he really had a fantastic knowledge about his country and history. We are very pleased to give our highly recommandations to him, we were really really pleased with everything and we could change our scheduels when we wanted and got nothing else than smiles and helpfull manners. We will certainly get in contact with him again next time we go to Sri Lanka!!

email : karnal3@hotmail.com

web : driver-guide-sri-lanka.com/i...

To everybody going to Sri Lanka. Have a good trip it is a fantastic country!

more
    • weather in November

Jaffna Apr 27, 2015 at 8:02 AM

hello

we are visiting in early November 2015 and wonder how the weather will be?

will it be rainy all the time?

thank you

more
    • Tovia's Profile Photo

Direct bus from Kandy to Trinkomalee - which bus station?

Sri Lanka Apr 29, 2015 at 9:13 AM

Hello, i'm planning a trip to Sri-Lanka and got some problems trying to find the bus stop and the schedule for direct buses from Kandy to Trinkomalee. There's a lot of information on different sites that the direct bus between these points exists but no one named the bus station and the number of the bus. If anyone knows the exact information, please, answer.

more
    • Travelling Alone

Hikkaduwa Apr 15, 2015 at 3:54 AM

Hello.
      I will be travelling to Hikka this coming July.
      Is it safe for a lady to travel there alone?
      Any places and things you could recommend me in doing and going?
      is USD900 enough for 4 days?

more
    • itinerary in august

Sri Lanka Apr 11, 2015 at 8:34 AM

would appreciate some advise on the itinerary below, think I might be squeezing too much in especially as I'm unaware of distance between places. An idea of travelling time between places would be appreciated and any recommended hotels. Thanks

day one - Negomba (stay for 2 nights)
      day three - Kandy & Pinawela
      day four - Nuwara Ellya
      day five - Yala Reserve
      day six - Galle
      day seven - Indurawa
      day eight - Negomba
      day nine - airport for return home

more