Baton Rouge

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Life in Baton Rouge

by jaddie Online Now Yesterday

Hi. I am 18 years old Japanese girl. I am into R and B music and I am planning to study voice lesson in Baton Rouge. Could anyone give me some ideas how much is the typical cost and tips for me to prepare myself in my journey there next year? What things must I know to keep myself safe? Thank you. m( _ _ )m

more
    • Life in Baton Rouge

by jaddie Online Now Yesterday

Hi. I am 18 years old Japanese girl. I am into R and B music and I am planning to study voice lesson in Baton Rouge. Could anyone give me some ideas how much is the typical cost and tips for me to prepare myself in my journey there next year? What things must I know to keep myself safe? Thank you. m( _ _ )m

• Club Palace and the Embassy Suites on Constitution Ave.

by lilbear2014 Online Now Jun 6, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Any info about the club would be appreciated as well as is constitution area safe?

• Traveling within Baton Rouge

by Jbhodges Online Now Jul 21, 2013 at 4:16 AM

What is best way to travel from coperate dr. To mall of la. ( not the interstate)

1 Answer Jul 21, 2013 at 5:32 AM
    • Boating

by sarahguzzetta Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 11:54 AM

where to go to rent a boat? or any type of both/cruise excurisions

• Visiting Baton Rouge

by Bowell83 Online Now Apr 22, 2012 at 3:21 AM

Hello, I will be visiting Baton Rouge for 3weeks as I will be completing a teaching placement at a school there. I am a 28year old, British female who will be travelling alone and would appreciate some advice in key areas to visit, restaurants near LSU, areas to avoid and any general advice. I am also looking to visit New Orleans and was wondering if I should do it in 1 day and take the swift bus or if I should book a hotel to spend a weekend there? Suggestions and advice is warmly welcomed! Thanks

1 Answer Apr 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM
    • Baton Rouge - New Orleans

by Papagei2012 Online Now Jan 3, 2012 at 4:30 AM

Hello,
      I am wondering how I can get from Baton Rouge to New Orleans? By bus? How long does it take to go there and is it very expensive?
      Thanks a lot!

1 Answer Jan 3, 2012 at 7:48 PM
    • Driving from the airport.

by gowanus7k Online Now Nov 30, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Recently visited New Orleans and hated the drive from the airport, loops and water everywhere, is the drive from the airport in Baton Rogue to the mall area pretty much a straight shot or is it similiar to New Orleans.

3 Answers Dec 2, 2009 at 3:20 PM
    • Baton Rouge Accomadation

by g1441 Online Now Aug 27, 2009 at 6:02 AM

I would be moving recently to Baton Rouge. The company I would be working for is located near Sherwood forest Blvd. any suggestions for the nearby areas in which good accomodation is avaliable?

• LaurenAnita's Profile Photo

A Rainy Day

by LaurenAnita Online Now Dec 27, 2008 at 6:59 PM

Does anyone have a good recommendation of an activity in Baton Rouge during a rainy day? Advice would be much appreciated :]!

• busing in BR

by paulbroussard Online Now Sep 3, 2008 at 3:25 PM

are there many state capitol cities that offer no bus line to the airport?

1 Answer Sep 3, 2008 at 6:34 PM
    • Get to Baton Rouge from New Orleans Airport?

by dan_stha Online Now Aug 27, 2008 at 12:34 AM

Is there any Shuttle or any other ground transportation from New Orleans to Baton Rouge?

1 Answer Aug 27, 2008 at 9:14 AM
    • BUS SERVICE MSY-BATON ROUGE

by DIRTYSECRET Online Now Apr 12, 2008 at 9:43 AM

How can I get to Baton Rouge after arriving at New Orleans International? I'd like to spend a few days in the city in October, hopefully attending a LSU game. I'd rather not rent a car unless it's unfeasable. Thanks.

3 Answers Apr 12, 2008 at 12:54 PM
    • Baton Rouge relocation/rent question

by danieltrue Online Now Jan 13, 2007 at 9:25 AM

Hi, I am considering a move to the Baton Rouge area, and would like to know what parts of the city can I live in, that is clean, safe, and affordable. What parts of the city should I try to steer clear of if I want to rent? Is the bus system reliable? Thanks.

Daniel True
      TrueDaniel_G@hotmail.com

• Baton Rouge Relocation

by danieltrue Online Now Aug 9, 2006 at 5:12 PM

Hi, I am considering moving to the Baton Rouge area, but have heard that the city is very very dirty, poor, and run down. Can anyone comment? Thanks.

Daniel True

6 Answers May 27, 2007 at 10:44 PM
    • TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo

Beaches in Louisiana

by TheWanderingCamel Online Now Jul 7, 2005 at 11:50 AM

I am planning to visit the Baton Rouge area and I would like to go to the beach while I am in Louisiana. I am having a hard time locating information online about which cities have ocean beaches so I can figure out which are closest to Baton Rouge.

My questions:

1. What are the cities in LA that have ocean beaches on the gulf coast?
      2. What ocean beaches are closest to Baton Rouge?

Thanks to anyone who can help me :)

Megypt

15 Answers Feb 24, 2007 at 12:55 PM
    • HumblyServingChrist's Profile Photo

Looking for a safe place to explore with babies

by HumblyServingChrist Online Now Mar 20, 2005 at 7:30 PM

We will be spending the night in Baton Rouge this June on the way back home from a trip out west. We will be traveling with two infants and are looking for a hotel located within a really short distance of a nice walking district, mall or other safe place where we can explore with the babies but without having to venture far. The two areas that first come to mind are downtown and the campus of LSU, however, I have no idea how safe and accessible these places would be for a young couple with a stroller. Is downtown safe? Is it a scary ghost town? What about LSU? Is there a mall that might provide a better option? We appreciate any advice you may have. Thank you.

5 Answers Aug 29, 2006 at 3:09 PM
    • SummerSCSA's Profile Photo

Hotels and Activities?

by SummerSCSA Online Now Feb 2, 2005 at 4:10 PM

Hi. I'll be in Baton Rouge for a little over a day for a bowling tournament at the end of March and I wanted to know what you all think is a must see/do? I won't have much more than 5-6 hours to sightsee, so it's gotta be special. Also, I'm looking for a decent priced hotel. I found the Baton Rouge Days Inn West for a really good price...is that a decent hotel? Suggestions? Thanks. ~Summer

3 Answers Mar 11, 2005 at 6:40 AM
    • South Louisiana Christmas 2004

by davap Online Now Nov 12, 2004 at 7:35 AM

Can someone help me find Christmas parades or festivals for 2004? I would like this information as soon as possible so that I can make plans. Please email responses to davap@hotmail.com

1 Answer Nov 16, 2004 at 7:06 PM
    • How is W. ROOSEVELT street for living?

by shaikat2001 Online Now Jul 29, 2004 at 7:37 AM

Hi, I will be a freshman student at LSU. I will be travelling to Baton Rouge within a week. I have looked up for an apartment in W. ROOSEVELT Street. Its quite inexpensive for me. This is the first time I am going to Baton Rouge. Please tell me something regarding living in the W. ROOSEVELT ST. as I haven't got any idea about the place Thanks

2 Answers Jan 31, 2007 at 11:05 PM
    • al_mary's Profile Photo

Baton Rouge/New Orleans

by al_mary Online Now Oct 20, 2003 at 4:48 PM

Greetings from Massachsetts, We are going to take a long weekend in December, the 20th thru the 23rd to visit the Baton Rouge / New Orleans Area ... What is the weather like during that time period in that area ? Is there anything special going on for the Christmas season in that area ? Any suggestions for a good B&B in the New Orleans area ? We will be renting a car, so getting around will be no problem ... Any help appreciated ... :o) Mary and Al - Massachusetts

3 Answers Dec 4, 2003 at 2:22 PM
    • Baton Rouge housing

by fab2 Online Now Jun 3, 2003 at 3:19 PM

My son is a recent College Graduate who ( having always loved the South) is going to spend a year working in Baton Rouge. He will need an apartment from July 2003-June 2004. We have located several on line Listings, but having never been to your city, do not know what the areas are like. He thought perhaps in the LSU area? He likes to run daily and we live in rural Pennsylvania, so I know the city will be different for him. Can you recommend areas that are safe? Of course, he will be on a limited income and needs reasonably priced housing. Perhaps you could point us to someone that might be able to help?

5 Answers Oct 2, 2003 at 12:19 PM