Batin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• furnished accomodation in fujairah

Fujairah 3 hours ago

where can i find a furnished 1 bedroom apt. in Fujairah for 2 days? we are a family of 3 all adults

more
    • Hotel Tax Charges

United Arab Emirates 17 hours ago

Hi, we are staying in both cities and have booked hotels with Travel Republic online only to find they dont know what extra charges we will be abliged to pay. We know in Dubai you now have to pay a bedroom tax of AED15-20 per night. Is ther any other city taxes due? We have also been warned some hotels also dress up random services charges or fees as local taxes. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.

more
    • Need help for Fun-filled Vacation.

Dubai Mar 25, 2015 at 6:19 AM

Hello Everyone. So initially I planned a vacation in Istanbul - However, due to time restraints I've to delay my trip to Istanbul. So thought Dubai would be a good alternate for the few days I have.
      Okay So what I'm looking for is, the day I land(this Friday), I'd need company to hit the club. How do I go about that? I tried Travbuddy but over 90% of their members in Dubai section aren't active for over a month. Any other options?

Secondly, I'd like to play some Tennis and Snooker. Would be great if you're interested in either sport or know someone who might be interested in Marina area. Also let me know if there's some sports forum for Dubai where one could find partners.

Thanks.

more
    • waleedashraf's Profile Photo

company of friend

Dubai Mar 7, 2015 at 3:47 AM

is anyone willing to go to jumeirah beach this sunday actually i am a tourist gere in dubai i just arrived on thursday and really needs someone to have company over there.

more
    • worst time to burj khalifa ?

Dubai Mar 3, 2015 at 1:58 AM

what would be the worst time to go up the Tower Khalifa ? I can´t make it for sunset so during the day is my only choice... but when ?
      1000 Thanks !

more
    • some culture

Dubai Mar 23, 2015 at 6:03 PM

Hi!
      As I want to visit Dubai , I want to know important things about this country. This is my question what customs or attitudes I need to know?

more
    • I would likte to visit another country on my vacation

Dubai Mar 12, 2015 at 3:15 PM

which is the best time to travel to Dubai?

more
    • Europe trip

Dubai Mar 5, 2015 at 11:10 PM

Would you recommend a rail pass for vienna-italy-paris trip? What benefits does it give? How about a point to point ticket instead. Review doesn't help as it does not recommend. It confuses me more 

more
    • Dubai Airport to Sheraton Abu Dhaby

Dubai Mar 23, 2015 at 2:00 AM

I am landing in dubai at 3:30 am, and i need to get to sheraton abu dhaby.

taxi's and private cabs are too expensive and i want to take a bus.

how much would the metro or taxi charge me from dxb airport to Bur dubai bus ternimal?

when i get off in abu dhaby bus station, how long is it to sheraton abu dhaby? and what are the costs with metro or taxi?

more
    • interesting places

Dubai Mar 17, 2015 at 5:20 PM

Hi everyone! I ready know wich is the best time to visit Dubai, but I do not know where I can go during my travel. then, what places are interesting to visit?

more
    • worst time to burj khalifa ?

Dubai Mar 3, 2015 at 2:26 AM

what would be the worst time to go up the Tower Khalifa ? I can´t make it for sunset so during the day is my only choice... but when ?
      1000 Thanks !

more
    • globalSista's Profile Photo

How far is old Dubai

Dubai Mar 2, 2015 at 3:00 PM

How far is Old Dubai city from the New Dubai? can I take a cab there?

GlobalSista

more
    • Scottishgul's Profile Photo

Dubai to Uganda

Dubai Mar 24, 2015 at 7:54 AM

I am travelling to Uganda in June. I have to change flights at dubai airport, I have a disability with Arthritis so walking around is quite painful, I will be in transit for 9 hrs at dubai airport, is there any one to help me with getting to where I have to get my 2nd flight to Uganda, ?

more
    • How much to budget for for 3 days in Dubai

Dubai Mar 19, 2015 at 3:33 PM

Hi all

I am just wondering if anyone can help me with roughly how much Dirham we would need for 3 days in Dubai?

more
    • LancashireLass66's Profile Photo

Medication

Dubai Mar 9, 2015 at 10:56 AM

Hi in June six of us are booked on a multi destination holiday which consists of three nights in Dubai, three nights in Bangkok and the rest of the holiday chilling in Hua Hin in Thailand. We have never been to Dubai before and my main concern is my medication and where I stand. I take three lots of blood pressure tablets, Asprin, Simvastatin and Ropinarole as and when I need it. I know that Dubai can get quite strict with Medication so I was hoping someone out there could, please, give me some advise

Many Thanks
      LancashireLass66. 

more
    • want to know about dubai

Dubai Mar 6, 2015 at 11:27 AM

I am in dubai have a car want to explore Dubai. If anyone want to join most welcome.

more
    • nandiejoy's Profile Photo

1st time tourists arriving in separate terminals

Dubai Mar 19, 2015 at 8:39 PM

My husband anbd I are visiting Dubai for the first time. However, we are booked in different airlines and thus different arrival terminals and different time. I will arrive in Dubai 8 hours ahead of my husband and my arrival Terminal is 1 while my husband's plane will land in Terminal 3, 8 hours later.
      We have read in many forums that Dubai International Airport is so big and we have no idea how we can meet up with this different schedule of arrivals.
      Is it possible that after passing immigration and exiting terminal 1, I will then proceed to Terminal 3 arrival area and wait for my husband there so we can go together to our hotel?

more
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

Where To Stay?

Dubai Feb 28, 2015 at 3:47 PM

I am looking to book a multi centre holiday to include a stop in Dubai for 3-4 nights.

I am trying to keep costs down and not overly interested in staying on the beach (unless it's a steal!) although a city hotel with a sister hotel at the beach would be an advantage!

We travel quite a lot and I am actually a travel agent but I don't stay in the same kind of hotels that I normally book my customers, I'm a luxury agent and can list off all the high end hotels!

In New York for example we don't ever stay in Manhattan, we stayed in Prospect Park last time in a Best Western that had a subway outside, local shops and eateries all round.

So I like a good 3*-4* hotel in an OK location with transport links very close. We will be there in July and i don't fancy having to walk long distances in the intense heat to get to transport links etc.

Can anyone suggest any hotels suitable for 2 adults and 1 teen?

more
    • What's the best area to stay in Dubai for a short 2 night stay?

Dubai Mar 21, 2015 at 5:33 PM

What's the best area to stay in Dubai for a short 2 night stay? I would like to stay close to the attractions and shopping. I can spend Max USD 400 for 2 nights stay.

more