Bath Travel Answers

change location

Late Nov stay

by Sameze2 Online Now Oct 1, 2008 at 8:42 AM

I'm planning on staying in Bath for a three day decompression vacation before some business travel in London and the continent. Anyway I know nothing about Bath and would like some inputs into what to do and esp. where to stay. Since this is a personal part of the trip, I'd like to keep thing relatively simple and cheap -won't have a car so keeping things in walking distance is important and lodging in the 50 pd area seems about right.

Good pubs, restaurants and things to do during the day would be most helpful. I'll be there Thursday, Friday and part of Saturday then off to London.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Bob

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • leics's Profile Photo

Re: Late Nov stay

by leics Online Now Oct 1, 2008 at 10:00 AM

First thing to do is loook at the VT Bath pages (use the destination search box top right).

Also look at the official tourist info site on:

www.visitbath.co.uk

for info on what to see/do, where to go and (most importantly) what accommodation is available. For 50GBPper night 'within walking distance' you should look at bed & breakfast/guesthouse accommodation (all will be listed on the tourist info site).

Bath is a very tourist-focused place (the Roman baths, the link with Jane Austen, Regency architecture etc) so you will find plenty to occupy your time.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines