Bath Travel Answers

change location
2me's Profile Photo

From Bristol Airport to Bath University

by 2me Online Now May 28, 2007 at 4:06 AM

Hi guys,

I would like to ask if anyone of you got the details of how to get from Bristol Airport to the University of Bath?

As I am a new to the area I surfed the net and got this path:

From Bristol International ==> express link to Bristol Temple Meads Rail station ==>????
Is Bath Spa Railway Station nearer to the University than Temple Meads?
How much all of that would cost me from airport to University campus?

I will be attending a seminar for my PhD work.

Thank you in advance.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: From Bristol Airport to Bath University

by nighat Online Now May 28, 2007 at 4:44 AM

Hi

The advice you have been given is the best and cheapest route to Bath University. The Bristol express to Bristol temple Meads is cheap and frequent and the trains to Bath Spa are regular and only take 10-20mins. You will need to get the Bus, number 18 from the station to the University campus. Bristol is about 15 miles from bath so Bath Spa is your nearest station to the University. There are no direct buses or trains from Bristol airport to Bath. You can check train timetables on networkrail.co.uk from bristol to Bath, they are good if you are not arriving too late into Bristol.
    Hope this is helpful.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • 2me's Profile Photo

Re: From Bristol Airport to Bath University

by 2me Online Now May 28, 2007 at 4:52 AM

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply and welcome to the VT world, I noticed that you have just joined and there is no name by which we can call you.

Anyhow, hope to see your pages built up and once again thanks for the advice.

Cheers.

N.B: I would like to know if possible the cost of riding the bus you mentioned to the university and the train as well, I want to send a form containing all of the costs to the research center for funding.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines