Batey La Dominicana

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• seafood resturant

Punta Cana Apr 11, 2014 at 7:02 AM

in the punta cana brava area, open air,on the beach,resturant fish& fresh lobsters that were grilled with lime & butter what is the name of the resturant? boats pick you up from the hotels

more
    • Self touring around the DR

Provincia de Puerto Plata Mar 23, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Is it reasonably safe to rent a car and tour on your own in the DR? Road conditions? Areas to avoid? I am interested in birding and hiking in National Parks. How are the resorts in Puerto Plata?

more
    • Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic 8 hours ago

I am looking to travel to the dominican republic i was wondering 1 how safe it is to travel there and 2 is it expensive country to visit

more
    • Bus Santiago to Cap Haitien

Dominican Republic Apr 8, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Does Caribe Tours still run this route? Their webpage says "non disponible".
      I'd like to travel the first week of May. Has anyone done it recently?
      Thanks!

more
    • General Manager/ Director of Operations for Lifestyles Resort

Dominican Republic Mar 31, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Does anyone have an email or direct contact to them? Im trying to plan a very large event and would like to host it at this hotel. I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, if I sell out Lifestyles and Confresi is there other hotels really close that could possibly do shuttle for the conference?

more
    • Puerta Plata or Punta Cana?

Puerto Plata Mar 30, 2014 at 4:52 PM

If you are a single person, which area is better to stay, Puerto Plata or Punta Cana?

more
    • Any hotels have 1000-1500 rooms in POP area? Could look at other areas of DR if needed.

Puerto Plata Mar 20, 2014 at 6:16 PM

I thought that Lifestyle Tropical along Confresi Palms would be it looks like each only has 212 rooms and 70 suites. I am looking for somewhere to have a large event. The ideal hotel would have a large stage with lighting, good service, all inclusive a most, and a great value. Not looking or needing fancy, value is more important. Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Looking for a Guide/Assistant for week

Puerto Plata Mar 20, 2014 at 5:06 PM

I am actually coming down for the second in the last few months. The first time was just kind of scoping out ideas for a project that Im working on. This time its going to be business. I speak very little spanish and will need someone to translate at times, as well as drive us around to various hotel sites. Any recommendations? My email is toddking30@yahoo.com

more
    • What are the best places to stay and party in Punta Cana?

Punta Cana 7 hours ago

A group of us are going to Punta Cana for my birthday. We want to stay in a nice hotel (4 star or better) that also has lots of fun. We are looking to party. What are the best options. My first choice at the moment is the Majestic Colonial. Is that a fun hotel? Do you have any other suggestions?

more
    • Moon Eclipse

Punta Cana Apr 14, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Isnt there a nice party whatsoever to watch the Eclipse? Or someone wit a little get together with terasse close to the beach or nice balcony with good view?!?

Punta Cana, Cortecito, Bavaro area?

more
    • Electrical

Punta Cana Apr 8, 2014 at 7:32 AM

I am from the US,, do I need and electrical adapter when visiting here?

more
    • Is this safe

Punta Cana Apr 1, 2014 at 2:40 AM

We are leaving for Punta Cana in 2 days. My husband seems to think we need to leave the resort, and even more crazy he thinks we needs to flag down the guys on scooters to take us?? What are your thoughts on this, I personally dont think this sounds like a good idea. We are staying at the Catalonia Resort, and want to go up to the shopping complex by Melia Caribe. Any thoughts?? We would be with another couple as well, so four people.

more
    • Where to order online Flowers?

Punta Cana Mar 31, 2014 at 7:02 AM

Hi.

I have "google it" a lot searching for Florist in Punta Cana but it seems that none have a website. I only found one (http://www.sisayonline.com/). All the other doesn't have a website or they have lost the domain.
      From what I read in some forums, it seems that the Hotel's can provide flowers but they are too expensive. I also try some international florist with international shipping but they are also very expensive.

Can someone help me? I would really want to send some flowers to my wife who will be working in Punta Cana for this week.

Thanks.

more
    • Tcmngirl's Profile Photo

Travel routes

Punta Cana Mar 29, 2014 at 5:41 AM

I am looking to meet a friend in belize. He is coming from the DR and I can't find information about travel options except flights which are very expensive. Are there other options to travel between these 2 destinations?

more