change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Batangas City Travel Answer Locations

• Batangas Beach ?

Batangas Mar 16, 2014 at 4:09 AM

I want to come to beach area of Batangas, which is the most beautiful beach area to enjoy and stay some nights there in any budget hotel?

5 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 8:53 AM
    • Cheap hotel or inn in Lipa Batangas

Batangas City Mar 13, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Is there a cheap hotel located at lipa, batangas? about P1,000.00 per night or less?

1 Answer Mar 14, 2014 at 10:40 AM
    • WEDDING VENUE FOR 300 GUEST ON JUNE 28, 2014 (INDOOR) AT BATANGAS CITY

Batangas City Feb 15, 2014 at 2:04 AM

WE ARE TRYING TO FIND A WEDDING VENUE THAT CAN ACCOMMODATE AT LEAST 300PAX.
      SINCE JUNE 28, 2014 IS PARTLY RAINY SEASON, WE PREFERED INDOOR RECEPTION
      CAN ANYONE HELP US FIND A PLACE FOR THIS EVENT?
      THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY IMMEDIATE RESPONSE HERE.

2 Answers Feb 15, 2014 at 7:11 PM
    • madmark73's Profile Photo

Cheap hotel

Batangas City Jan 20, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Can anyone recommend a decent, cheap hotel for a night in Batangas City, somewhere not too far out as I'm looking to take the ferry the following morning to Puerto Galera.

Would be nice if there were some decent bars nearby.

5 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 6:54 AM
    • JezyLa's Profile Photo

beach hotel for wedding reception in batangas city or taal batangas

Batangas Dec 17, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Hi :)

May alam po ba kayo beach hotel sa batangas city or malapit sa taal kasi sa taal batangas po kami magpapakasal and sa beach hotel po plano namin na reception ..andito po ako sa italy kaya wala po akong idea :)

Sobrang thank you po :)

1 Answer Dec 17, 2013 at 5:48 AM
    • fidhez's Profile Photo

Batangas Tour 3D2N Recommendation

Batangas Jun 2, 2013 at 4:28 AM

What is the best & affordable place to stay in Batangas? Can you recommend me tour service that would also pick us up at Cavite? Thanks :)

1 Answer Jun 9, 2013 at 1:51 AM
    • Splint's Profile Photo

Bus companies servicing Batangas Pier to Pasay

Batangas City Jan 10, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Hi,

I'll be traveling from Batangas Pier to Manila where I will board a Victory Liner bus at the Pasay terminal which will then take me to Olongapo. I want to know if there is a bus company which has a terminal near the Victory Liner terminal so I don't have to travel far to get to the victory liner terminal. I know JAM/Tritran isn't far away but I have heard that they have a scam going. They get a little out of town then pretend that they have broken down and get everyone on to the next bus passing by then they go back to collect more passengers. I've read a number of stories on the net about this scam and I'd prefer not to deal with a company like that. So is there any other bus companies which run from Batangas Pier to the Pasay area?

Thanks
      David

3 Answers Jan 13, 2013 at 2:23 AM
    • mickshe's Profile Photo

FISHING CHARTER

Batangas City Jan 31, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Hello everyone,
      my husband is looking for a fishing charter, not so expensive. can you suggest anyone to contact or place to go to?thank you

• Help on cheap bread and breakfast near SM City Batangas or few min ride

Batangas Aug 9, 2011 at 12:24 AM

Hello everyone,

Please help.

I am looking for a cheap accommodation.. pref simple, safe and clean bread and breakfast place. or an inn or cheap hotel.

BTW, it will a newly grads first trip to Batangas City.. what are the must do's and must visit's in the area.

Excited to see your reply.

Thanks in advance :)

• Batangas beach

Batangas May 19, 2011 at 12:09 AM

In 2001 i been this place but can't recall the place name. I intend to come this sept'11.
      It has a lot of small hotel and eatery house along the beach and the best part we can hire a " Rakit " kawayan made for a small hut then it float to the sea with a cable guide for retriving back to shore.A lot of local will go there.

2 Answers May 23, 2011 at 7:30 PM
    • Marian Orchard in Balete, Batangas

Batangas May 5, 2011 at 6:43 AM

Hi. Does anybody know how to get to the Marian Orchard in Balete, Batangas from Manila? I'll be going there by public transportation and I'll be traveling alone so I need all the help I can get. Is it safe to go there alone? Thanks.

• taonggala's Profile Photo

bATANGAS BEACH RESORT WITH SWIMMING POOL

Batangas Apr 12, 2011 at 12:28 AM

hi gUYS,

IM THE COORDINATOR FOR OUR COMPANY OUTING AND WERE PLANNING TO GO TO BATANGGAS DO YOU KNOW A RESORT IN BATANGAS WHO CAN ACCOMODATE 70 PAX AND HAS A SWIIMING POOL AND A FRONT BEACH AND THE ROOM SERVICE IS EXCELLENT and THE FOOD IS SUPERB ALSO MUCH BETTER IF THEIR ROOM IS CABANA STYLE AND NOT A HOTEL.

THANKS...

5 Answers Mar 4, 2013 at 1:00 AM
    • Driving to Batangus

Batangas City Dec 10, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I would like to drive from Manila to Bantangus, What recommendatios do you have for me.

2 Answers Dec 13, 2010 at 5:26 AM
    • LindaChuang's Profile Photo

activities in Batangas

Batangas Aug 8, 2010 at 3:02 AM

Hi everybody,
      i'm planing stay at Batangas for 2 days in sep.
      Any one can help me more information about batangas? are there many interesting activities there, inspite of diving?
      which hotel in Batangas is recommended?
      Thanks a lot~

9 Answers Aug 8, 2010 at 8:36 PM
    • In need of an apartment in Batangas

Batangas City May 1, 2010 at 7:37 AM

Hi!

I would greatly appreciate if somebody can give me some information about an available 1 or 2-bedroom apartment in Santo Tomas, Batangas. Ideally, close to St. Frances Cabrini Medical Centre. My flatmate and I would be ready to move in on May or June.

Thank you guys!

• any nice yet inexpensive place for beach wedding in batangas?

Batangas City Apr 2, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Hi all, my fiancee and I have planned our wedding in June this year. As her family and friends live in Manila, we are looking for a wedding spot nearby.
      Moreover we cannot afford to spend a lot on it, as the number of guests won't
      go above 30 and I already noticed in some places they've set banqueting charge
      for the minimum of 100 people and quite unacceptable corkage fees.
      Any ideas will be much appreciated, thanks :)

• We need a place to stay.

Batangas City Feb 8, 2010 at 3:03 AM

Hello,

I am actually new here. Had to sign up because I badly need the help of the experts. Anyway, My husband is coming home (hopefully) first week of March. We initially planned to rent a room somewhere in Manila or Makati before heading to the province for us to have a quality time alone together. But we thought it would be better to stay outside the city and he wanted to have a relax feeling while on vacation so we thought of Batangas.

We wish to find an apartment or house for rent at least complete with basic necessities. We will be staying for 3 weeks to a month. It would be very great if its near the beach but not too remote area i hope.

I hope someone could help, any idea would be really appreciated.

Thank you and I await your reply guys. God Bless.

5 Answers Mar 8, 2010 at 4:16 PM
    • URGENT: From Batangas to Lucena without going to Manila?

Batangas City Jan 22, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Hi, we would need urgent help if possible.

We are currently in Puerto Galera and want to continue towards Legazpi and Donsol. We do not want to travel back to Manila for this.
      Is there transport straight from Batangas City (preferably from the ferry pier) to Lucena, so that we wouldn't have to go via Manila?

Almost all the transport info on Batangas in the web is just going via Manila.

Any help on bus connections, timetables etc would be appreciated.
      Also, info on the best way on coninuing from Lucena towards Donsol would be much appreciated. We do not want to use night buses and can use a couple of days on the trip.

Thanks already beforehand!

4 Answers Apr 15, 2010 at 6:44 AM
    • i need a suggestion

Batangas Oct 7, 2009 at 7:11 PM

me and my boyfriend is planning to go on an out of town trip for our anniv. but we are very confused to whether we should go to tagaytay or batangas. which is better?

5 Answers Oct 9, 2009 at 12:16 AM
    • winzkie_d_pooh's Profile Photo

urgent: beach resort

Batangas City Apr 29, 2009 at 8:38 PM

just want to ask kung san may pinakamalapit na resort sa batangas?...yung wlang entrance fee, cottage lang babayaran...very urgent kc were going tommorrow na...thankz a lot...

6 Answers Apr 29, 2009 at 11:02 PM
    • REUNION!!

Batangas City Apr 27, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Hello po... Meron po ba kayong marerecommend na rest house sa batangas for an overnight stay? White beach po sana(beachfront also) at preferably may pool din sana... We're planning to go there on May 15 po... Really hoping for suggestions... Thanks

2 Answers Apr 28, 2009 at 3:07 AM
    • HELP: looking for garden in Batulao, Nasugbu, Batangas

Batangas City Feb 8, 2009 at 7:55 PM

Hi!

I'm looking for a garden for rent in Batulao, or atleas near Batulao. I'm thinking of having my wedding reception in a garden. I'll be having my wedding at Caleruega this Nov.

Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 29, 2010 at 4:37 AM
    • Beach in Batangas (rent for 4 days)??????????

Batangas Jan 13, 2009 at 4:04 AM

Sino po merong alam na beach resort sa batangas na pwedeng upahan for 4 day.. na pwede for 50 person for our coming youth camp this summer.... thanks.. and God bless....

5 Answers Aug 4, 2010 at 8:37 AM
    • How to go to SM City Batangas from Quezon City?

Batangas City Jun 16, 2008 at 4:46 AM

Hi, Can you give me some instructions on how to drive from Quezon City to SM City Batangas? I'll be going to a wedding in Holy Trinity Church which is just beside SM City Batangas. Thank you very much for your help!

2 Answers Jun 17, 2008 at 7:45 AM
    • newbie320's Profile Photo

white sand beaches in Laiya

Batangas City Apr 29, 2008 at 6:58 AM

hello,
      Any suggestions for beach resorts within Laiya area?

Yung mura lang sana kasi day trip lang naman ang pinaplano namin tapos mga 15-20 cguro kami. Family outing. Meron ba kayong alam na mura lang pero maganda at sulit? kahit hindi sikat na beach resort oks lang basta maayos yun place hehe. At yung pwedeng magdala ng food / magluto sana. Paki post naman dito pati na yun name at contact number saka rates na rin kung meron. Thanks! =)

2 Answers May 25, 2008 at 11:22 AM
    • sirlem's Profile Photo

Need urgent help for a dinner

Batangas City Apr 15, 2008 at 12:01 AM

please tell me what is/are the best restaurant in batangas city? i need a restaurant good for 30 person.

1 Answer Apr 16, 2008 at 9:27 AM
    • CAnyon COve

Batangas City Apr 7, 2008 at 10:28 PM

Hi guys...can anyone give me the number of caNYON cOVE IN nasugbu batngas? Been looking all over the internet.. wla tlga kong makitang num. nila:( I need to know it asap.... Thanks so much!!!

2 Answers Apr 8, 2008 at 10:49 PM
    • What beach in NAsugbu, batangas?

Batangas City Mar 30, 2008 at 3:04 AM

hi people... need some suggestions to what beach u can recommend to spend at nasugbu? thanks!!!

4 Answers Mar 31, 2008 at 1:21 PM
    • maharlika's Profile Photo

Travel time between Tagaytay to Batangas Port

Batangas City Mar 28, 2008 at 10:14 AM

Hello all,
      How long (how far) is the travel time from Tagaytay City to Port of Batangas (going to White Beach)? Which port do we go?

Thanks!
      Mahar

4 Answers Mar 28, 2008 at 6:14 PM
    • Suggetion for Wedding Venue Within Batangas Area

Batangas City Feb 17, 2008 at 8:35 PM

Please help. I am looking for a wedding reception venue for my upcoming wedding. I'm from Batangas however, I am not familiar with the venues for wedding reception. I prefer areas within LIPA-Ibaan-Rosario-Batangas City. I was hoping to get the perfect place for a garden theme wedding. Any suggestions... please... thanks so much

8 Answers Feb 18, 2009 at 9:09 PM