Batangas City Travel Answers

change location
Splint's Profile Photo

Bus companies servicing Batangas Pier to Pasay

by Splint Online Now Jan 10, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Hi,

I'll be traveling from Batangas Pier to Manila where I will board a Victory Liner bus at the Pasay terminal which will then take me to Olongapo. I want to know if there is a bus company which has a terminal near the Victory Liner terminal so I don't have to travel far to get to the victory liner terminal. I know JAM/Tritran isn't far away but I have heard that they have a scam going. They get a little out of town then pretend that they have broken down and get everyone on to the next bus passing by then they go back to collect more passengers. I've read a number of stories on the net about this scam and I'd prefer not to deal with a company like that. So is there any other bus companies which run from Batangas Pier to the Pasay area?

Thanks
David

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: Bus companies servicing Batangas Pier to Pasay

by davidjo Online Now Jan 10, 2013 at 7:52 AM

backpackingphilippines.com/2...

Many years ago when i lived in Puerto Galera we used to catch a bus from the port to MANILA but cannot recall which company. Anyway cording to the above site you have a few options to get to Manila. Hope this helps you.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • edwinic's Profile Photo

by edwinic Online Now Jan 12, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Also, do not accuse JAM or Tritan doing scam. These bus company are well established and if you have no evidences, its better to keep the info to yourself instead of dissemenating unconfirmed reports.

• AnjeloC's Profile Photo

by AnjeloC Online Now Jan 13, 2013 at 2:23 AM

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Batangas City Travel Answer Locations