Batangas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Batangas Beach ?

by Chali123 Online Now Mar 16, 2014 at 4:09 AM

I want to come to beach area of Batangas, which is the most beautiful beach area to enjoy and stay some nights there in any budget hotel?

5 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 8:53 AM
    • JezyLa's Profile Photo

beach hotel for wedding reception in batangas city or taal batangas

by JezyLa Online Now Dec 17, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Hi :)

May alam po ba kayo beach hotel sa batangas city or malapit sa taal kasi sa taal batangas po kami magpapakasal and sa beach hotel po plano namin na reception ..andito po ako sa italy kaya wala po akong idea :)

Sobrang thank you po :)

1 Answer Dec 17, 2013 at 5:48 AM
    • fidhez's Profile Photo

Batangas Tour 3D2N Recommendation

by fidhez Online Now Jun 2, 2013 at 4:28 AM

What is the best & affordable place to stay in Batangas? Can you recommend me tour service that would also pick us up at Cavite? Thanks :)

1 Answer Jun 9, 2013 at 1:51 AM
    • Help on cheap bread and breakfast near SM City Batangas or few min ride

by emkayecee Online Now Aug 9, 2011 at 12:24 AM

Hello everyone,

Please help.

I am looking for a cheap accommodation.. pref simple, safe and clean bread and breakfast place. or an inn or cheap hotel.

BTW, it will a newly grads first trip to Batangas City.. what are the must do's and must visit's in the area.

Excited to see your reply.

Thanks in advance :)

• Batangas beach

by singapinoy Online Now May 19, 2011 at 12:09 AM

In 2001 i been this place but can't recall the place name. I intend to come this sept'11.
      It has a lot of small hotel and eatery house along the beach and the best part we can hire a " Rakit " kawayan made for a small hut then it float to the sea with a cable guide for retriving back to shore.A lot of local will go there.

2 Answers May 23, 2011 at 7:30 PM
    • Marian Orchard in Balete, Batangas

by smartGIJ Online Now May 5, 2011 at 6:43 AM

Hi. Does anybody know how to get to the Marian Orchard in Balete, Batangas from Manila? I'll be going there by public transportation and I'll be traveling alone so I need all the help I can get. Is it safe to go there alone? Thanks.

• taonggala's Profile Photo

bATANGAS BEACH RESORT WITH SWIMMING POOL

by taonggala Online Now Apr 12, 2011 at 12:28 AM

hi gUYS,

IM THE COORDINATOR FOR OUR COMPANY OUTING AND WERE PLANNING TO GO TO BATANGGAS DO YOU KNOW A RESORT IN BATANGAS WHO CAN ACCOMODATE 70 PAX AND HAS A SWIIMING POOL AND A FRONT BEACH AND THE ROOM SERVICE IS EXCELLENT and THE FOOD IS SUPERB ALSO MUCH BETTER IF THEIR ROOM IS CABANA STYLE AND NOT A HOTEL.

THANKS...

5 Answers Mar 4, 2013 at 1:00 AM
    • LindaChuang's Profile Photo

activities in Batangas

by LindaChuang Online Now Aug 8, 2010 at 3:02 AM

Hi everybody,
      i'm planing stay at Batangas for 2 days in sep.
      Any one can help me more information about batangas? are there many interesting activities there, inspite of diving?
      which hotel in Batangas is recommended?
      Thanks a lot~

9 Answers Aug 8, 2010 at 8:36 PM
    • i need a suggestion

by winkypinky Online Now Oct 7, 2009 at 7:11 PM

me and my boyfriend is planning to go on an out of town trip for our anniv. but we are very confused to whether we should go to tagaytay or batangas. which is better?

5 Answers Oct 9, 2009 at 12:16 AM
    • Beach in Batangas (rent for 4 days)??????????

by wel0127 Online Now Jan 13, 2009 at 4:04 AM

Sino po merong alam na beach resort sa batangas na pwedeng upahan for 4 day.. na pwede for 50 person for our coming youth camp this summer.... thanks.. and God bless....

5 Answers Aug 4, 2010 at 8:37 AM
    • oleboss's Profile Photo

Transport from Manila to Batangas Pier and Sabang Beach

by oleboss Online Now May 9, 2006 at 9:45 PM

I am interted in knowing if there is a bus leaving for Batagas Pier around 10-12 am with connection to Sabang beach and how long it will take and at what price?

4 Answers Nov 20, 2007 at 8:44 PM
    • ohyes's Profile Photo

Manila to Puerto Galera

by ohyes Online Now Jul 1, 2003 at 12:08 AM

What are the best (not cheapest) and safest travel arrangements from Manila airport to Puerto Galera. I am travelling with a female companion (American). I would like most reliable travel/taxi service and information about the best ferries to take. Any other advice?

1 Answer Apr 8, 2006 at 11:57 AM