Batad

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation fee

Banaue Apr 9, 2014 at 5:29 AM

how much would it cost for private transportation from manila to banaue??is it more than 24,800??
      I tried to ask some people in baguio city and they referred me to a driver that ask that amount. help me please. im going to banaue on 22nd of april,2014

more

Near Batad

• clarice_ldr's Profile Photo

transpo from Banaue to Batad Saddle Point

by clarice_ldr Online Now Feb 23, 2009 at 7:59 PM

hello!

5 of us are planning to spend a night in Batad (from Sagada) next week. we'll probably arrive at Banaue shortly before noon (10-11 AM maybe). i've read that not all PUJs go straight to the Saddle Point, so my main concern is this:

1. is there still a jeepney from Banaue to Batad SADDLE point between 12NN-1PM? we plan to rent a room in Banaue (upon arrival) where we could leave our big bags so we won't have to carry them all the way to Batad.

another concern is this:

2. do we have to buy our Banaue-Manila tickets at least a week before? if so, can we buy them from their Manila office?

3. you may also want to suggest which place/room (in Banaue) is safe & convenient to rent to leave our bags for 1 night.

we're leaving for Baguio on Sat, Feb 28, & i hope to read your replies before then, i might not be able to access the internet until after the trip.

cheers,
      clarice

8 Answers Apr 6, 2009 at 6:43 PM
    • Sagada to Batad

by eileen11au Online Now Mar 18, 2008 at 11:00 PM

Hi,
      Can anyone answer my following questions:

1. If our bus arrives on time from Baguio to Sagada, we will be in sagada by 1:00 pm.Then we will have a quick lunch, is it possible for us to hire a jeepney that will bring us to Batad Saddle point and a guide waiting for us in batad, any recommendations and with the guide's number?

2. If we leave Sagada at 2:00 pm for Batad Saddle Point, what time will be there? and how many hours walk going to Batad Village.

3. We are staying 2 nights.

4. After 2 nites stay, we are going to leave as early as 8 am, is it easy to get transportation from the Saddle Point going to Banaue? Can anyone give me a contact number of a jeepney that we can hire.

Thanks

1 Answer Mar 26, 2008 at 12:18 PM
    • manila to batad

by stryder88 Online Now Apr 21, 2007 at 8:08 AM

I'm planning to go to Batad from Manila on the 26th of April 2007.. I need help re: itinerary.. travel tips.. what bus to take.. place to stay.. thanks!

2 Answers May 26, 2007 at 6:28 AM
    • contact number of hillside inn..does anyone know?

by miik Online Now Apr 16, 2007 at 5:20 AM

i'll be in batad by the 28th of april. can anyone give me the contact # of hillside inn? do they accept reservations? thanks! :)

3 Answers May 26, 2007 at 6:21 AM
    • Sagada to Batad

by puffyjoey Online Now Mar 15, 2007 at 7:10 AM

Can anyone pls help me. I will be in Sagada From April 5 to 7 and i want to visit batad after. my only problem is that im on tight schedule and i need to be back in manila on april 9. my questions are as follows:

1. How do i get to batad from sagada?
      2. Lets say i leave sagada at around 6 am on april 8, what time will i arrive in batad?
      3. do i need a guide to visit tappia falls and batad rice terraces? how long does it take to cover this tour?
      3. where is the terminal bound to manila located? and what time is the last trip?

thank you in advance

6 Answers Mar 18, 2007 at 7:06 AM
    • contact number of hillside inn

by nda_friend_97 Online Now Dec 24, 2006 at 8:30 AM

I was told that Hillside Inn is a good place to stay in Banaue can you please post the contact numbers? ty

1 Answer May 26, 2007 at 6:12 AM
    • honeymooners

by ogie26 Online Now Oct 18, 2006 at 6:57 PM

is there a room that you can suggest for me and my wife to be for our honeymoon? what are the room rates? can you send me your personal itinerary of your stay there. i hope you can help me!!

2 Answers Mar 8, 2007 at 5:37 AM
    • best time to go to batad???

by yeyet Online Now Sep 30, 2006 at 11:03 PM

hi! when is the best time to go to batad??thanks!