Hi, a friend of mine is going on a study trip to Batac for roughly a month and she's looking for a nice cheap place to stay that isn't going to burn a hole in her wallet. Any hotels, inns, rooms for rent, or transient houses in the area you can recommend?
This coming July 2012, a friend and I will be going to Batac and spend some days here for her immersion study. There is a big chance that I will have so much time in my hand while there and I could go and sight-see. With regards to this:
1) How long will it take me to see all the popular spots in Batac: Marcos Museum&House, churches?
2) What other towns could I visit that is at most an hour away from Batac?
To you guys, thank you in advance!
im planning a trip (manila-vigan-batac-paoay-laoag-pagudpod) since i'm the one doing our itinerary i have a lots of questions heheheh!
1. how to get to batac from vigan
2. where do you recommend to have our lunch?
3. suggestions for tourist spots
4. how do we get around batac?
5. how do we get to paoay from batac?
Thank you so much =)
How many minutes is it from Laoag to Batac?
And how do i get there?