Bastia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• The earliest bus to Corsica Ferries in Bastia

by SundariRani Online Now Yesterday

I will be traveling to Italy, and would like to know if anyone knows what website to visit for info on the local buses here in Bastia, or if anyone knows the hours of the local buses here in Bastia (I live by Furiani village). Thank you so much :-)

1 Answer Yesterday
    • Best way to get from Bastia port to a private residence near Porto Vecchio

by Mozays Online Now Jan 17, 2014 at 4:00 PM

We are tyring to figure out how to travel from Sicily to the Porto Vecchio area in late June and it is proving to be rather difficult. Right now it looks like we will have to fly from Catania to Rome to Pisa, take a taxi to the Livorno port and then a ferry to Bastia. With departing Catania at 6:15 am we can make it to Bastia at 18:30 (all going well!). But then we have to get to the Porto Vecchio area. If anyone has any advice on the best way to do that I would greatly appreciate it!

10 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 9:18 AM
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Taxi from Bastia Airport to Linguizetta, near San Nicolao

by laldred Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 4:59 AM

Can anyone recommend a reliable Taxi Firm willing to quote by email (rather than by phone) for a two way journey for 2 pax, out on Sunday 8 Sept. back on Sunday 22 Sept.

10 Answers Nov 28, 2013 at 11:14 PM
    • Swimming weather June 11 to 20th

by samibar Online Now May 10, 2008 at 10:02 AM

We will be in St. Florent, Ile Rousse and Calvi from June 11 to June 20. Now I wish I had planned a few weeks later due to temperature.
      Is the weather generally OK for swimming in the ocean in the northern part we will be visiting early / mid June?

Thanks.

2 Answers May 11, 2008 at 12:51 AM
    • Cap Corse Driving

by samibar Online Now Apr 20, 2008 at 1:23 PM

How long would it take to drive from Bastia to St Florent via the Cap Corse? Is it a difficult drive?

3 Answers Apr 24, 2008 at 2:09 AM