change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• eggplantbrain's Profile Photo

late arrival

Omaha 21 hours ago

arriving quite late on an evening (may 2015) at the main airport and we will need lodgings for THAT one night. already have a downtown hotel booked for nights following arrival night. question: could anybody recommend a BUDGET motel nearby the airport or, say, halfway between the airport & downtown, or even on the 'fringes' of downtown- something that would be easily accessible by cab from the airport. i have looked at a number of online maps and am finding it difficult getting oriented. lodgings i have considered all seem to be located in 'far- off' areas. we will not be renting a car. any suggestions would be much appreciated. thank you !

more
    • eggplantbrain's Profile Photo

late arrival

Omaha 21 hours ago

arriving quite late on an evening (may 2015) at the main airport and we will need lodgings for THAT one night. already have a downtown hotel booked for nights following arrival night. question: could anybody recommend a BUDGET motel nearby the airport or, say, halfway between the airport & downtown, or even on the 'fringes' of downtown- something that would be easily accessible by cab from the airport. i have looked at a number of online maps and am finding it difficult getting oriented. lodgings i have considered all seem to be located in 'far- off' areas. we will not be renting a car. any suggestions would be much appreciated. thank you !

more
    • Megabus stop

Omaha Dec 30, 2014 at 5:29 AM

Hi,
      I'm thinking of stopping off in Omaha for the day to visit the zoo, old market and the Bob Kerrey bridge but if I did, I would need to get the 10pm Megabus to Chicago.
      I did a quick Google search and it seems that the Crossroads Mall where the Megabus stop is located is quiet at the best of times, let alone at 10pm, so I just wondered if I am likely to be able to find the Megabus stop ok assuming there is no one around as I will be taking a bus or taxi there? And if I should be ok there as a solo traveller at that time of night?

Thanks,
      Arran

more