change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Venice to Cortina

Cortina d'Ampezzo Mar 22, 2015 at 10:44 AM

Hi all,

1) what bus/buses should i take if i would like to have a 1 day trip from Venice to Cortina? Please inform what is the website and specify the station name i should take from Venice to Cortina?

2) is the bus station at Cortina the town itself? if not, how do i get there? how much? And would i be able to see all the beautiful landscape/alps/mountains? Or i would need to go outskirts? If yes, how do i go?

3) is 1 day to spend at the town of Cortina too long? Would you recommend any stopovers along the way from Venice to Cortina?

4) I am going with a group of 7 people, if i were to take the 1 day tours or book a van from Venice to Cortina, which tour company or van company would you recommend? and which is cheaper?

thank you so much for answering these questions.

more
    • Karaoke in Verona

Verona Mar 7, 2015 at 1:03 AM

Any karaoke in Verona?

more
    • Venice to Cortina

Cortina d'Ampezzo Mar 22, 2015 at 10:28 AM

asnlkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

more
    • boat transfer

Mestre Mar 11, 2015 at 8:47 AM

can i get a boat transfer from marco polo to hotel piave mestre

more
    • Bus transfer

Treviso Mar 2, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Does the ryanair shuttle from treviso go to venice island

more
    • TRAIN/BUS to Rijeka

Venice Mar 15, 2015 at 5:45 AM

Hi there
      After spending time in Venice we need to head to Rijeka, Croatia.
      Can you get there in one day using the train/bus? I cannot find a bus/train schedule from Venice to Triesta.
      Appreciate your help.
      Thanks - Kim, Australia

more
    • giampiero6's Profile Photo

Staying in Giudecca

Venice Mar 4, 2015 at 9:38 AM

I am a big fan of Venice and visit occasionally - almost always staying in the Dorsoduro somewhere near Guggenheim. In June we will be spending a few nights with friends there and one of the accommodations they're considering is in Giudecca. Does anyone have any experience of staying there. The place looks great, but not sure if the need to take a ferry to Dorsoduro and S. Marco is a big hinderance. We have a small child so probably wouldn't be out late, but I'd still like to avoid hassles. The relative peace and quiet and slower pace is very appealing though. Any thoughts?

more
    • PLaces in Venice

Venice Mar 25, 2015 at 2:45 AM

Which is the best places to visit in Venice?

more
    • travel from railway station

Peschiera del Garda Mar 26, 2015 at 12:15 PM

We will be arriving at Peschiera Railway station and we are staying in the San Marco Hotel on the Lake. Anyone out there give me info on how to get from the station to the hotel, preferably not by taxi. Is there a bus or how long to walk?

Thanks

more
    • ImThere2013's Profile Photo

Apartment Rentals In Venice

Venice Mar 4, 2015 at 11:46 AM

Hi, Everyone! Can someone please refer me to a reliable, high quality agency that offers apartment rentals in Venice? I'm looking for one that reflects the Italian architecture the older the building the better. Thanks!

more
    • Train to Milan from Bassano del Grappa

by Francesann Online Now Feb 1, 2014 at 11:37 PM

How frequent are the trains and is there a need to change trains?
      Thank you for any replies.

5 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 2:58 AM
    • GemDragon's Profile Photo

Bassano car rental ?

by GemDragon Online Now Aug 26, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Greetings,

I'll be in Bassano in mid-September for three weeks to cycle and take many side trips via train, but would also like to rent a car for a week or so to get into the Dolomites to ride. Friends suggested a Fiat Panda is good for this.

Am wondering if it is best to reserve on-line prior to my trip (Hertz in Bassano), or wait and maybe find a cheaper, local rental place? Rentals seem high, especially from the airports.

Any help is much appreciated !

Ciao,
      Charlie

7 Answers Aug 28, 2010 at 6:11 PM
    • Bassano del Grapp climate?

by mckeeverducks Online Now Aug 25, 2006 at 6:40 PM

does anyone have any general or detailed information on the climate?

1 Answer Aug 26, 2006 at 2:17 AM
    • Rome to Bassano?

by Bassana Online Now Dec 29, 2003 at 10:01 AM

What is the best and cheapest way to get from Rome to Bassano del Grappa? I need help as soon as possible. Thank you

2 Answers Dec 29, 2003 at 10:08 AM
    • Cost from Venice airport to Bassano

by Tess2222 Online Now Sep 18, 2003 at 9:58 AM

I can get a cheaper rental car in the city of Bassano ($20 a day thru a friend), whereas at Venice airport is33/day. What is the cheapest cost to travel to the city (will get a local address soon) from Venice airport. My friend just said it was costly, hate to trouble him too much more. My flight leaves 6am on a weekday, hate to ask him to give me a ride to the airport.

5 Answers Jul 23, 2008 at 12:52 AM