Baska Voda

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Advice on trip to Trogir? Thanks!

Trogir Jul 13, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I am staying in an apartment in Trogir for a week in August and was wondering if anyone would be able to give me some advice on a few things?

1 - I am going with family and a friend, I don't plan to spend much time with family of an evening, was wondering how much money I would need for the week for mainly cigarettes and alcohol? I am not a huge drinker but do like to drink a fair amount whilst on holiday and smoke a lot, does anyone know rough prices of cigarettes and alcohol in Croatia?

2 - I've heard that Trogir is very boring of a night time is this correct? If so how easy would it be for me to travel to other parts of the country that are more lively and preferably close by as do not want to spend to much on travel?

3- Which options do I have if I want to travel into Split from Trogir of a night time, is it only taxis or are there other ways and how much time will I spend travelling to Split from Trogir and what will the costs roughly be of travelling?

4- I've heard that there are no beaches in Trogir or swimming pools, is this true? if so what are the closest beaches that have a good atmosphere and are sandy?

And finally I have been told that Ciovo is close by, is there any good night life in Ciovo or nice beaches?

Thank you to anyone who can answer my questions!! As starting to worry that I'm going to have an awful holiday:(

more
    • 4 month rental furnished 2 bed min required

Split Jun 29, 2014 at 7:34 AM

hi all..need a 4 month furnished 2 bed min rental in split area although i will look at other areas if needed....i am driving thro Europe and will be in Croatia in the next week or so,coastel is not important..please email on timaloy56@gmail.com

more
    • I'm arriving by train in Split.

Split Jul 17, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Arriving by train in Split. How to do I get to Hotel Eden from train station and what is the expected cost to get to the hotel?. Thank-you

more