Travel Answers
Basildon

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• weetum's Profile Photo

depeche mode fans coming to make a short film in your town !

by weetum Online Now Nov 2, 2008 at 5:42 PM

Hello - I am new here and doing all I can to research into the best way to spend my pre-concert time in and around London in May of next year.
      My friend and I want to spend a day in Basildon - hotel booked for Friday night already - and I was wondering if any of you would have some Depeche Mode addresses for us to go and find ...
      Anything relating to their time in Basildon would be welcome - schools, youth clubs, houses, chip shops ;-) record stores ;-) it would just be so fantastic to skim around and get a feel of where Dave Gahan and his pals grew up !
      I have already found a great place to have a picnic lunch, Basildon House - looks lovely !
      Thank you for any help you can provide - I know it's all a long way off, but I want to get as much of this planned out now while I have free time. Next year is going to be very busy for me at work, so I can see May creeping up sneakily on me, and I don't want to leave unprepared and waste time when I arrive.

Cheers, W xx

3 Answers Nov 3, 2008 at 11:33 AM
    • mardaska's Profile Photo

Luton airport to Basildon

by mardaska Online Now Oct 6, 2003 at 1:24 AM

Hello to all! I wonder which is the best way to reach Basildon from Luton airport. I will be at the airport at 22:00 and I really want the quickest way to Basildon. Thank you in advance Marianna

3 Answers Oct 6, 2003 at 3:48 PM