Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• King_Golo's Profile Photo

Where to stay

Wales Mar 1, 2015 at 8:32 AM

Hi,
      we'd love to visit Wales over Easter for a week and were wondering where to stay to make the most of it. Our idea is to see both the Brecon Beacons NP and the Pembrokeshire Coast NP, so we'd need accomodation close by. Ideally, there is some small picturesque village with a nice pub, lots of old houses, magnificent views and of course a cosy B&B. It's probably better to stay in both places for about three days each instead of choosing just one base - or is it? Our interests are hiking/walking, but we are also very likely to just drive around by car and discover the area. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
      Golo

more
    • Travel by train?

Portmeirion Mar 20, 2015 at 9:39 PM

Hi im want to go from London to Portmeirion, is there a tour company the goes from London to there for a day visit or a way I can take a train from Londton to there for the day?

more
    • photographs

by debjwalker68 Online Now Aug 17, 2014 at 10:18 AM

is there still a photography studio that you an dress up and be photographed... themes use to be wild west etc

1 Answer Dec 11, 2014 at 8:25 AM
    • hi

by prouddadwayne Online Now Jan 4, 2012 at 2:43 AM

do you have to book to eat in the ship in in barry

4 Answers Jan 5, 2012 at 6:49 PM
    • Pebbles..

by helen93 Online Now Jun 14, 2007 at 11:58 AM

Would anyone mind telling me or reassuring me that i can take pebbles from the knap, barry. Thanks.

1 Answer Jun 14, 2007 at 12:18 PM