Bari

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxis in Bari, Italy

by flyteacher54 Online Now Mar 22, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Will there be taxis at the train station to take us to our hotel?

3 Answers Mar 23, 2014 at 5:54 AM
    • LoneGraugaard's Profile Photo

price of a taxi aeroport to bari

by LoneGraugaard Online Now Feb 19, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Can you tell me the approximate Price of a taxi from the aeroport to Bari central train station. I arrive on a sunday at 23.30 pm.Or Is there a bus at that time ?

5 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 10:50 AM
    • rent a scooter to visit Bari and the Bari region

by DidierN Online Now Dec 10, 2013 at 3:02 AM

Hello,
      I want to visit Bari and surroundings with 3 friends and by scooter 125cc. Can you provide me some adresses where I could hire them?
      Thanks,
      Didier

1 Answer Dec 10, 2013 at 3:17 AM
    • Car Rental without credit card in Bari

by gverra_pagan Online Now Nov 19, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Hi, does anyone know a car rental in or around Bari where you can rent without credit card, only by leaving a bond (in cash)? Thanks

3 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 1:39 PM
    • Bari hotel centrally located

by mslilpuddin Online Now Nov 15, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I am looking for a hotel centrally located in Bari or the nearest hotel where the US Naval ships docks?

5 Answers Nov 16, 2013 at 4:20 AM
    • is it safe for my 6 month old?

by joannamangion Online Now Oct 10, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Will be going to bari with my mum and my 6 month old son in 2 weeks time. I heared ppl saying that it is not safe especially during the night . Any suggestions on what to avoid pls.

5 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 12:41 AM
    • Bari to Sorrento

by scourbs Online Now Oct 10, 2013 at 6:19 AM

How long would it take to drive from Bari to Sorrento?
      Is there a direct bus?

7 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 1:08 AM
    • Bari IT airport to train connection

by mrallenb Online Now Oct 8, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Most efficient way to get from Bari IT airport to Bari IT train station?

2 Answers Oct 8, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    • One day in Bari

by dariamalan Online Now Sep 16, 2013 at 5:11 PM

If I will only be there one full day, what should I do as a priority?

1 Answer Sep 16, 2013 at 6:19 PM
    • Bari port to airport - cheapest way?

by Will88 Online Now Sep 13, 2013 at 7:02 AM

Hi I am arriving by ferry into Bari and need to get to the airport, what is the best way and cheapest? Is there a bus from the port directly to the airport or should i take one from the train station?
      Ciao!

2 Answers Sep 13, 2013 at 9:51 AM
    • Special occasion lunch - slow food italian restaurant wanted

by Juliesandnick Online Now Jun 30, 2013 at 1:26 PM

We appreciate good food and wine, We are looking for local best italian cuisine in Bari, close to the port, for a special birthday occasion We will be accompanied by our 2 teens and grand parents. We don,t really have budget constraints but are always looking that it's worth the money.
      Thank you!

5 Answers Jul 1, 2013 at 7:32 AM
    • looking for bus from Bari to Nova Siri

by violainerival Online Now Jun 26, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Hi, my name is Violaine. I need to go from Bari to Nova Siri. The address exact is Istituto Comprensivo “Luigi Settembrini", Via Enrico Fermi 28, Marina di Nova Siri, (MT). I can't manage to find a bus to go there. Any idea?

1 Answer Jun 26, 2013 at 3:56 AM
    • BUSES FROM MILAN / BARI

by sabli1960 Online Now Jun 20, 2013 at 12:44 PM

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BUS COMPANIES GO FROM MILAN / BARI ?
      HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE? WHERE DO THEY LEAVE FROM ?

9 Answers Jun 21, 2013 at 12:02 PM
    • Aitana's Profile Photo

Bus Bari - Valenzano

by Aitana Online Now Jun 14, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Next september I will attend a conference in Valenzano.
      I see there are many more hotels in Bari, so I’m considering staying in Bari but I wonder if it will be easy to reach Valenzano.
      According to the IAMB website, from Bari I should take bus no. 4 at Corso Cavour that goes to IAMB. I cannot find a bus schedule. Are these buses frequent? Can anybody send me a link to check bus timetables?
      Also any tip about which areas of Bari would be the best to look for accommodation will be welcome.
      Thanks,
      Carmen

7 Answers Jul 28, 2013 at 5:23 AM
    • train

by marshabeth Online Now Jun 12, 2013 at 7:11 PM

How do you get from the cruise ship doc to the train station?

2 Answers Jun 12, 2013 at 11:29 PM
    • tijanak's Profile Photo

shopping

by tijanak Online Now Feb 22, 2013 at 9:06 AM

help! where can I buy accessories in Bari?

4 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 2:31 AM
    • Train travel from Rome Intl Airport to Bari

by denisegb Online Now Feb 2, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Will be arriving Rome Intl Airport in May 2013. What terminal do I need to get to for train travel to Bari. Sites that I have been to indicate I need to get from airport to Roma Termini. Is Roma Termini where I get the Eurorail to Bari?

6 Answers Feb 12, 2013 at 2:41 PM
    • fool_moon's Profile Photo

Bari - Lecce

by fool_moon Online Now Dec 27, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I want to go mid January 2013 from Bari to Lecce (same day excursion) but can find fast train (frecceargento) only in the afternoon while going from Lecce to Bari onlyin the morning. I found out thats because this is the Lecce-Rome connections. While frecce takes 1:20hours, the regional lines take 3:50 hours. Is there a faster way ? maybe by bus ?

5 Answers Dec 28, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    • things to do in bari

by ladyscorpio Online Now Dec 4, 2012 at 2:09 PM

i am doing research on coming to bari and i need some things to do and where to eat i will be there for 14 days

1 Answer Dec 4, 2012 at 2:26 PM
    • kuroshino's Profile Photo

From Bari to Noci, which train station?

by kuroshino Online Now Oct 15, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Hi, I am going to Noci in December. I get to know that the only train (maybe?)to Noci from Bari is by "Ferrovie Sud est" (FES). On their website:

http://www.fseonline.it/

they say the train station in Bari for Noci is "Bari Centro" but without further indication of the address. I wonder whether "Bari centro" is "Bari centrale" which is the main train station in Bari or other train station nearby? Thank you very much for the help.

Best,

Isabel

6 Answers Oct 15, 2012 at 8:44 AM
    • bobnfran's Profile Photo

Would like to visit Bari with a local person!

by bobnfran Online Now Aug 20, 2012 at 7:17 PM

We are an active senior couple from the USA who will be visiting in Bari on September 14. We would enjoy meeting an English-speaking resident or couple who would like to show us around your city/town and hopefully create a friendship.

Learning about your culture and way of life is of interest to us. And this is a good way to create peace in the world.

If interested and free that day, please post a reply. No professional tour-guides, please.

Bob & Fran

1 Answer Aug 20, 2012 at 10:55 PM
    • Bari - Vieste Transfer

by olkadot Online Now Aug 15, 2012 at 3:13 AM

Hi,

I am traveling from Bari airport to Vieste on the 25th of August 2012. The direct shuffle bus is once per 5 hours (so it leaves you with 4 hr airport hang out and very late arrival). Is anyone else traveling to Vieste that evening that would like to share the taxi fair?

Thanks
      Olka

• Roxana_Schiopu's Profile Photo

Bari Airport

by Roxana_Schiopu Online Now Jul 30, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Hi!
      I'm arriving at Bari airport on the 28th august at 20:45 and I need to catch a train to Foggia the next morning. Can anyone please tell me if I may stay in the airport for the night?

4 Answers Jul 30, 2012 at 9:32 AM
    • Bari to Nardo by bus or train

by JoanneS16 Online Now Jul 30, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Hi there,

I'm going to arrive in Bari this week, and need to get to Nardo.

I'm having trouble finding public transport information. I want to do bus and/or train. But also taxi for short trips.

If anyone is able to help me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

Joanne.

2 Answers Jul 30, 2012 at 10:03 AM
    • ErblinaA's Profile Photo

Information

by ErblinaA Online Now Jul 25, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Can anyone inform me if on 15 of August the shops are opened or closed in Bari ( by shops I mean everything, supermarkets, main shopping centers etc. On my knowledge 15 of August is a National Holiday, so please let me know since i have to travel there. Thank you!

1 Answer Jul 25, 2012 at 11:14 AM
    • PATRICALI's Profile Photo

A few hours in Bari.

by PATRICALI Online Now Jul 25, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Hi
      my husband and I would be in Bari for a few hours. Can anyone recommend a good shore excursions or what to do there, we would be traveling on a cruise.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 Answers Jul 31, 2012 at 12:21 PM
    • Car hire in Bari near Cruise terminal

by tractorboy11 Online Now Jun 5, 2012 at 3:10 AM

I am coming to Bari on 12th July via cruise ship. I have been looking to hire a car for the day but I cannot find any information on where the nearest car hire depot is to the cruise terminal.

Does anyone know this information? If so please share.

I am looking at either visiting Trani or going to see the Trulli houses, which is the best option?

Thanks

Neil

2 Answers Jun 6, 2012 at 2:00 AM
    • HenriettaStackpole's Profile Photo

Bari Forum: Budget hotel in Bari with good connections to train/airport

by HenriettaStackpole Online Now Jan 20, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I'm visiting Bari for the first time and would like to find a hotel 70 euros or under for a double. We will use the hotel as a base to travel by train to Alberobello and Matera so we'd like to be close to the train station. Also, we'd like good connections to the airport by bus or train. A simple place is fine as long as it's well located and clean. Thanks in advance!

4 Answers Jan 26, 2012 at 1:25 PM
    • BARI - DUBROVNIK

by emmajimmy Online Now Jan 5, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Hi,
      I arrive in Bari on the friday 29th of June 2012. I was hoping to catch the ferry that night to dubrovnik,
      unfortuantely the website for the ferry has released dates and the ferry only departs on the 28th and 30th in June, before becoming more frequent in July.
      Can anyone please suggest a solution?
      Or is it just going to be easier to take the 28th Ferry and stay in dubrovnik for a night before my cruise.

3 Answers Jan 6, 2012 at 12:16 AM
    • carolnyc's Profile Photo

Public transportation to address from airport help

by carolnyc Online Now Dec 8, 2011 at 4:09 AM

I will be arriving at the airport around 630PM and would like to take public transportation instead of a taxi to corso vittorio veneto 8. Could you please advise? Thank you so much!!!!

4 Answers Dec 11, 2011 at 11:09 PM