Barga

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Barga for young children

by BargaTravels Online Now Apr 15, 2014 at 4:07 AM

We are staying Barga in August 2014 and have 2 gilrs aged 6 and 4. Any tips on activities for children this age would be very welcome. Any swimming pools or parks with play grounds? Also, when is the jazz festival taking place?
      Thank you.

more
    • Barga for young children

by BargaTravels Online Now Apr 15, 2014 at 4:07 AM

We are staying Barga in August 2014 and have 2 gilrs aged 6 and 4. Any tips on activities for children this age would be very welcome. Any swimming pools or parks with play grounds? Also, when is the jazz festival taking place?
      Thank you.

• Christmas in Barga?

by Wilburies Online Now Aug 2, 2011 at 2:19 PM

Have the choice of Christmas in Barga.....with two children under ten....what do you think? Most of the comments have related to summer experiences so appreciate some guidance on winter experiences.

1 Answer Aug 2, 2011 at 9:00 PM
    • Barga for teenagers?

by familytotuscany Online Now Feb 28, 2011 at 5:17 AM

Trying to decide where to base ourselves in Tuscany. Family of 6 with 3 teenagers and a younger one. We want scenic, peaceful , historical setting, but then need activities to excite the teenagers. Barga appears very nice but will this suit teenagers? Any ideas on where to base ourselves welcome. Lucca, Pietrasanta, Siena??

5 Answers Mar 4, 2011 at 5:16 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Transportation question.

by Maurizioago Online Now Jun 6, 2009 at 5:50 AM

Is it possible to go from Lucca to Barga by bus as a daytrip?

5 Answers Jun 7, 2009 at 8:08 AM
    • Il Ciocco

by Sam&Rachel Online Now Aug 20, 2008 at 11:08 AM

I am getting married at Il Ciocco in 2009 and am hoping someone has been married there before to give me some advise on music, as I am struggling to find a good DJ that will play british music?
      Anyone got any ideas?
      Thanks

• picchio42's Profile Photo

Fish and Chips Festival,when to go and where to stay

by picchio42 Online Now Jun 30, 2006 at 8:57 AM

Hi everyone
      I would like to visit Batga during the Fish and Chip Festival. Has anyone ever been to the Festival. Love to hear what it is like. We only have time to spend 2 nights there, during the period 13 - 17 August. Can anyone tell me how to get a programme of events held during the festival so that we can choose the best nights to stay there?
      Also I'm having great difficulty finding hotels in Barga. I've found a double room B&B at hotel Tre Castelli in Gallicano for 70 Euro which sounds good. However I'd be grateful for any comments or advice on where to stay.

PS. I'm originally from Glasgow but married to an Italian and we live in Rome now. I've only recently heard about Barga and I'm really curious to visit it.
      than

1 Answer Jul 8, 2006 at 1:44 AM
    • Car Rental with Driver

by LaPortean Online Now Mar 1, 2006 at 6:10 AM

My wife and I will be going to Barga the mid part of September. We are thinking of flying into Milan and having a driver with a car meeting us at the Milan airport. We will be staying at a villa near Barga and would like to book a Barga knowledgeable driver and car for approx. a week. Are there any agencies or bonded individuals in the Barga area that would be able to fulfill these requirements. Any information that may be supplied would be appreciated. All responses may be made to crazyforcubssr@yahoo.com

• Barga descendant requests information

by Marchetti Online Now Jul 22, 2005 at 7:50 AM

My grandfather, Andrew Anthony Marchetti, bought a beautiful gold chain in Barga at a jewelry shop named Nutinos (I think). Since my family is from Barga, I would like to find out if the shop is still at Barga and get some contact information for the shop - either an address, phone number and/or e-mail address. I am interested in purchasing a chain like the one he used wear with his religious medal. Thank you for any information that you can provide.

1 Answer Jan 28, 2006 at 4:32 AM